View Single Post
Old 04-27-2018, 06:49 AM   #28
KnottyWolf

I had a few ideas to add to your session. Feel free to take them or leave them, but let me know what you think:

1. Something humiliating to start the session. If you are in a large hotel where there is a reasonable expectation that you would not be seen at the entrance to your room, then this could be done there, if not it would work nearly as well just inside the door. When you first meet SDK at the hotel, either strip naked just outside or just inside the door and enter the room on all fours. Wait for his permission to stand or speak. Bonus points if you have panties that you pissed through in your mouth during this.

2. This task would require you immobilized either with your hands tied or cuffed behind your back, or mummified with saran wrap. Then a washcloth will be placed over your face and SDK will piss on it to wet it. Try your best to breath through the piss. If you need a break, make oinking sounds to let him know to lift the edge and give you a breath.

3. Expanding on the writing assignments above, use your piggy plug to get a nice gape and then use your hole as the "O" for Oink.

4. I've heard a can of cat or dog food mixed with some piss makes for good piggy slop.

5. While wearing your funnel gag blindfolded, drink some of SDK's piss, some of your own, and some toilet water from the hotel toilet. SDK could also use this as a guessing game where you have to identify his piss versus your own.

Have fun

I love games and taking risks. I am here to push myself to be social, daring, and even kinkier. Likes, dislikes, limits in blog posts.
KnottyWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KnottyWolf for this post: