View Single Post
Old 04-25-2018, 04:35 PM   #137
SweetFreak28

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
new meat, fun!

Ok welcome, Put on your nipple suckers, pump them to the max for 10 mins. When done, remove them and immediatlly put a pair of clothepims on nipples. Wait 5 minutes then remove and re-apply the peg in a 180 degrees rotate position. Wait other 5 mins. Then you can massage the nipples. No pussy touching/orgasms allowed during the task and in the 2 hours after it.

welcome! not sure what a frosty Wedgie is, maybe this... put at least 4 icecubes inside your ass, then do that wedgie till they melt and starts to leak out. Keep the ice till it's melted.

ok so do only this part: put a pair of clothepims on nipples. Wait 5 minutes then remove and re-apply the peg in a 180 degrees rotate position. Wait other 5 mins. Then you can massage the nipples. No pussy touching/orgasms allowed during the task and in the 2 hours after it
I just completed day 1. I was feeling horny after work and had already put the suckers on and then stepped outside for a cigarette when I saw your task so they were on much longer than ten minutes and really nice and swolllen when I went back in and stripped down. The first 5 minutes was so painful. I went over to kinktalk and browsed photos to keep myself distracted. I was kind of nervous to put them back on for round two after the relief of taking them off but it actually wasn’t as bad. I did however fail the last part, I couldn’t resist running my hand up my slit and feeling how wet I am. Which is very wet.

Dislikes: corner time (I get bored and it turns me off), long periods of time in a wedgie

I'm still learning all my likes and dislikes so most of these I have limited experience in. I love trying new things and trying to push myself out of my comfort zone!

Limits: pee, scat, messy, anything involving friends/family, face in photos (IF I share)
SweetFreak28 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SweetFreak28 for this post: