View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 03:40 PM   #17
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

I've added quite a lot in add threads in my time here, I like the conversations and excitement that can build up over the thread if the victims are involved in the thread. I'll only tend to post if there's likely to be some reports at the end and/or the victims have posted in similar threads before. It's only rewarding & enjoyable if there's some believability the tasks will get done. I actually like new rules (or words) and games (such as bonus chains) as the thread goes on as adding the same words over many weeks can get tiresome otherwise, but I do agree the OP should be updated either in a linked blog/Google doc or via a moderator.

Whenever I've been involved as a victim my main concerns are having an out if the tasks do get over-whelming (without feeling like I'm letting anyone down) and having a diversity in the tasks given (which is why sexyred kindly makes them dice based). I know I just couldn't get motivated to do 1000s of the same task like so many adding threads seem to get to (cough like your 90,000 deepthroats ). If there's no outs & diversity built in I'm less likely to add to other people's threads.

I think your blogs were largely spot on Cassandra on creating a good adding thread. Things I would like to suggest for future adding threads though
- The rules should be the same for everyone to reduce the cliquey feel (even the number of keywords). If you want to reward regular posters giving them more control (e.g. ability to add new tasks, offer reductions after) would probably be better.
- Inbuilt reductions for reports, quite often adding threads seem to build up giving 1000s of tasks that you never get to hear how the victims went on with them.
- I'd like to see more aftercare (or communication) after the threads "finished" somehow, but I'm not sure how to incentivise that. Once the thread adds the poor victim seems to need to motivate themselves to get the tasks done (unless with a Master or Mistress, then it's a little easier) with little feedback on any reports left as qmu says. Maybe adding comments about reports after the threads finished could generate (possibly more passive) tasks?

I'm sure I'll keep adding to them (and ending up in them, especially as sexyred knows how much the teasing torments my dicklet during denial), be kept busy working off my current debt from them and hope they continue to evolve.
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to PrincessJessica for this post: