View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 02:07 PM   #11
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

i saw public in your limits but exhibitionism in your likes so i'm not sure if this is an acceptable task or not .

-strip + have SDK piss on your face +[ a hopefully a bit on your hair. have him apply your makeup [eye shadow, blush + lipstick] and get dressed. make sure not to shower! walk out to your car or a predetermined spot that your comfortable with and have him snap a photo. if you feel comfortable, you can strategically take the photo to show off a bit of the make up and some wet hair, or you can just snap the distance you walked, or just have some photos for you to remember and not post at all!

if possible, keep the make up and dried piss on you for the rest of the night. if you opt in for the photos you could additionally show how your make up fares for the evening after getting sprayed with more piss, holds up against blow jobs, looks after your gag in etc.

-you could arrange to bring some type of bucket/container where both of you will be pissing for the weekend + also grab some apples or something along that idea and have the piggy go bobbing for apples once you accumulated enough pee for them to float.

-wear some panties on your head and have SDK piss on them/your face + then wear those panties the next time you leave the hotel room.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote