View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 07:02 AM   #51
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by slaveboy2017 View Post
my other likes are cum eating in different humiliating ways , pain , humiliation and webcam tasks
create a thread on getDare asking for humiliating names or phrases to write on your body - keep it up for 5 days. however many suggestions you receive equals how many multiple orgasms you will have in one session.

grab a spanking implement available to you [hairbrush, wooden spoon, paddle, etc.] and a pair of dice/dice rolling app and then write all of the suggestions on your body. set up your webcam to broadcast to chaturbate, cam4 or broadcasting channel of your choice. roll the dice and multiply the number by 10 and spank yourself that many times. [you can choose the places for spanking]. once completed you can start your first multiple orgasm. repeat this process until you've completed all the multiple orgasms that were required of you.

if you would like an added thrill, inform participants on your suggestion thread that they can PM you for a link to your show and let them know when/where if will be.

i'm not sure if photos were in your limits, but if they aren't - upload a gD appropriate photo of the writing/spanking aftermath into an album and please write up a blog post of your experience (:.

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Last edited by lola.fox; 04-21-2018 at 07:06 AM.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote