Thread: Non-Fiction: My denial diary
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 01:47 PM   #53
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Friday (Day 96 / 63)
Enema 02 / 20

Well, I'm in strict chastity for ten days now and the first days I was very nervous to wear it to school. But now it's somehow just like regular underwear for me, a piece of unyielding and embarrassing underwear. Okay, and since it's made of metal and silicone it gets a bit sweaty / annoying the last days because it was so warm. But beside that it feels quite normal. Strange how easy you can adapt to something like this

Because I behaved so well the last weeks Master let me chose today if I wanted one human privilege back for one week or wanted to get teased the rest of the day.
I thought that it would be nice to walk instead of crawl or using the toilet again, and not the piss bucket, but I have to admit: I kinda like it. Or the humiliation by this.
Of course I was ashamed when I got told that I have to pee in a bucked the first time, but now it wasn't that bad any more. I'm still a bit ashamed by doing so. But now it's because of how arousing it feels

Also I couldn't help myself, it has been more than two weeks since the belt was off for more than 15 minutes. My cunt was not like "Would you be so kind and touch me, please", it was more like "GRAB ME AND SHOW WHAT YOU GOT!!!"

So, even I knew that I would regret it I chose "tease".
I knew that it was just tease, not even an edge but I was so needy (and hoped I would get an edge "accidentally"), I just wanted to have someone / something / anything touching my cunt.

Little did I knew.

The belt stayed on. All. The. Time.
So nothing touched my cunt. Or asshole. Or nether region in general.

I was placed on the bed with some towels under me and my owners started to tease me.
The first 30 minutes felt really nice, Master massaged my feet and legs while Mistress rubbed the coconut oil all over my body, but sparing my "hot spots".
They were taken care of much, much later. And almost more than I could handle.

I could feel Masters hand sliding over my thighs to the edge of the belt and circling it then, while Mistress finger tips gently caressing my belly or drawing circles around my breast and nipples. I got really heated up and soon I start shivering in anticipation.

Then I learned what it means when people say the nipples are connected to the genitals. Master and Mistress started with slow rubs and light twists before sucking and biting them. And my cunt got furious.
In between I got tickled softly till I had the feeling my body was covered in ants and I began to squirm. Nevertheless the teasing continued, but as I start kicking my legs I got bound, for our all safety.

As the teasing continued I start begging and because it had no use I got, well, not mad but bratty and demanding. So Master decided to gag me before my legs got untied and Mistress hold them up. Master took the paddle and spanked me hard, because that is what brats deserve.
After my punishment I got tied again and the teasing continued, now focusing on my nipples only.
My mind started to wander somewhere else till I got something else, something bestial. I was groaning and snarling through my gag and bucking in the rope. In my mind I my legs weren't spread because of the ropes, I spread them because I was begging him to mount me and made me his...

When I came back to mind Master ordered me to the bathroom where I got my second of the twenty enemas I have got as punishment from SoloM35. He filled my ass with 1,5 litre and showed me the anal plug for the belt before cramming me with it. While I had to press my ass against the wall (to get a taste of what it will feel) Mistress attached the second shield on my belt, covering the hole in the back. Master told me that he will attach the plug to the belt next time I behave bratty. But for now I can't touch me there and have to ask Mistress to remove it every time I need to poop - it's humiliating.

If I behave well next week I may ask to remove it.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447

Last edited by Pet Ra; 04-20-2018 at 01:50 PM.
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: