View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 08:41 AM   #15
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Star 1 Lucky number 9!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
1) What are your five most recently listened to bands/artists?
1. modest mouse
2. ben e king
3. the weeknd
4. justin timberlake
5. childish gambino

2) What was the last film you watched? Did you enjoy it?
the big sick - it was okay but i thought it would be a lot better than it was.

3) What are you wearing right now? Describe each item in detail.
navy blue skinny pants, brown moccasins, white no show socks with strawberries on them, pale pink cheekies with little cacti on them, a navy boyfriend tank, a pale pink 3 quarter sleeve sweater with little pale pink and white gems near the color and a gray lace bra.

4) What does your favourite underwear look like?
a silky burgundy pair of cheekies with lacey corset hooks in the back. (it sounds weird, but i don’t know how else to describe them.

5) What is your bra size?
36D.

6) What colour are your hair/eyes?
my hair is a light brown with natural blonde and red pigments - it used to be naturally dark but has lightened up so much the past few years. my eyes are green with a hazel like ring around my pupils.

7) What's the best live music concert you have ever been to?
i’m admittedly not much of a music person - probably bamboozle back when i was in highschool.

8) What's the best event of any kind you have ever been to?
smorgasburg! so much good food and drinks and interesting things to shop for.

9) Do you have a bucket list? If so what's on it? (or if not, what would be on it?)
[COLOR="RoyalBlue”] yes! i have an ongoing one as well as ones i make yearly - the yearly ones are a little boring.. finance things, education things, projects to complete but i think i actually have my life long bucket list on a thread on here so i’ll come back and post the link to it . found it: [/COLOR]http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....37&postcount=2

10) If you could do any job/career in the world, what would it be? (or what would your dream job be?)
probably a toss up between restaurant critic or paid puppy foster. i’d gladly do both!

I'd be pleased to receive a dare, likes and limits in my signature
after reviewing your like list, i tried to come up with something exciting and a bit risky, so i hope it’s within your comfort zone.

dress in your choice of womens clothing under your clothes (corset, bra and panties, or bikini), wear a zip up hoodie or button down and grab your ballgag. once youre dressed, head to an area where you can take a long walk in a quiet area without many people around. put on your gag and wear your hood or a baseball cap if you feel too exposed to give you a little cover.

at some point during your walk, make sure your female clothing is visible for 90 seconds by unzipping/unbuttoning - it does not have to be consecutive, it just has to total 90 seconds by the end of your walk.

here’s where you get a say in the matter. choose one task from the list below to complete on your walk:

-urinate (by peeing like normal, on all fours like a dog, by slipping your cock out of your pants and going discretely while walking, by pissing in a bottle or by pissing yourself)
-complete an edge
-bring a marker with you and write “getDare slut” on your chest and making sure its exposed during your 90 seconds
-complete one ruined orgasm

use your phone film yourself going on your walk (bonus points for broadcasting on chaturbate or a similar site) or facetime if you’d like your domme to be your audience. also snap two gD appropriate photos to upload (whether youre in it or its just your surroundings/supplies is up to you).

once you arrive back home you can remove your gag and change back into your regular clothing.

(if you choose to go the chaturbate route please make a post offering to PM the link and time you’re doing this to those interested - if you’re comfortable with that level of exposure.)

alternately, you can modify this by instead taking a drive in your car if you think the walk is too risky. just position your phone in a place where you can be filmed, and when you need to complete a task you can do it while driving if you think you can do so without endangering anyone on the road or by pulling over in a discrete area. also change the 90 seconds to 3 minutes if you go this direction.

i’ve not read many of your reports in the past so please feel free to make any substitutions needed if i crossed any type of limit or misinterpreted your likes. once completed please post a report in your blog!!

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.

Last edited by lola.fox; 04-18-2018 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Typo
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lola.fox for this post: