View Single Post
Old 04-17-2018, 07:56 AM   #5
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconavatar View Post
1. What's your favorite thing about getdare?
reading blogs and truth threads.

2. What is the favorite dare you've ever done?
i like tasks that revolve around pretty bruises .

3. How would you describe your personality?
hmm.. sarcastic, observent and thoughtful.

4. How would you describe your body?
right now a big huge blob thanks to treating myself on vacation . but most of the time - i’m rather short, curvy + have giant eyes.

5. Do you have any phobias?
off the top of my head - saliva + primates.

6. If you could meet anyone in the history of the world, who would it be and why?
thats sooo tough D: i think a younger version of myself so i could try to avoid mistakes ive made and have more advantages.

7. What's your favorite book?
perks of being a wallflower.

8. What's your favorite movie?
julie and julie or breakfast at tiffanys - they’re my favorites to watch when im sad or sick or i want to feel cozy on a crappy day.

9. What's your favorite TV show?
the office - ive watched it over 20 times now and i still just never get tired of it + i love watching it with people whove never seen it before.

10. Which question (that falls within your limits) would you be most embarrassed to answer here?
im not sure D: ive not been asked many questions that sre embarrassing. maybe an intimate question about my past that would trigger a forgotten embarrassing memory?

i’m a pint-sized lady with not so tiny curves who despises mindless small talk, men who ask for things they don't deserve, and women who have a penchant for gossip.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote