View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 12:09 PM   #8
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

Heart

1. What is your tumblr name?
I'm going to say "PM me" but I also don't know if I want my Tumblr linked to my getDare. I just kinda like keeping all my account separate. Might be for security reasons but... I don't know.
This question has actually been on my mind a lot. Like right now on my Tumblr I don't post anything uncensored. I have been thinking to be more relaxed because I don't have anything to hide and I'm very positive about my body.

2. What is your tumblr theme?
Kinky Exploration

3. How often do you post?
During the winter... not very often. In the summer I hope it to be more

4. Do you mostly reblog other peoples content or do you post your own photos and stories often?
I post all of my own content

5. What is the name of your favorite tumblr?
Sadly, my favorite Tumblr blogger deactivated their account a few months back. I haven't found a new one yet.

6. How long have you had your tumblr?
I think I started it in... June?

7. Does anyone from getDare follow you already? Do you follow anyone from getDare? If so, who?
Nope!

8. How many followers do you have?
18. It is fairly new.

9. Have you ever mimicked/performed a kinky photo/task that you saw on tumblr?
No, but that is a good idea. I may have saved some ideas for later. It has been winter since I started my kinky Tumblr. It is hard for me to do anything when I'm cold haha

10. Are you the type of person who enjoys receiving messages on tumblr or do you ignore them?
I like receiving messages. Who wouldn't?

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote