View Single Post
Old 04-07-2018, 03:17 PM   #8
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Let me answer this as a dom. My pet already answered And i agree with all she said. Let me add a bit on it.

When/how did you discover that you are submissive?
I discovered my dom preference around 12...13. I just noticed I liked the thought of girls suffering for me.

What did you do to develop that?
I did not really develop it. It just kept returning.

What was it like have your first master/mistress or even sub?
I have my pet. She described how I found her. I had few other online subs before that. Most for about 2 weeks. I have my pet for almost 2 years now. In all cases the split was friendly, patches did just separate.
I would advice to take pm-dares if your looking. I used pm-dares a lot, not only for my pet, and not only for subs that became my sub. The good is that it provides a low threshold way of approaching. As a dom one can be sure to approach appropriate. It allows to play when not in a relationship. It also shows clearly your interpretation and level of the likes you claim.

What do you look for in a master/mistress?
Not looking

What do they look for in a sub?
I thought about this question. Strangely.. “not much”.
Really the one and only requirement is honesty and trust ability.
In addition,... one must have a “click”. That is just like in a vanilla relationship.
The point...
There are no good or bad subs.
Sub is not a profession you can be “good at”.
You have “some level” of submissive feeling. A good dom would like to explore that.
Personally I,like to be challenged. I like a bratty sub, my pet is bratty. Bratty subs simply give more to dom at. But doms are humans. Every dom is different.

How do you know if/when you are ready to enter into a sub/master relationship?
The answer is probably in the above. You are ready if you are ready for a relationship. You are probably not ready for a 24/7 extremely restricted relationship. But if you have some level of submissive feelings and are ready for a relationship, you are ready to explore THAT level of your submissiveness.
You may not be ready for anything beyond and a dom that demands that is not a good dom. It is probably a troll.

How do you find out your limits/likes/interests/expectations?
Try... but try slowly.
Talk.
Talk a lot with your dom (if you have), or just with people on this site.
Try if you dare, don’t if you don’t.
I talk a lot with my pet. Not only about kink. I think we talk 50% about kink and 50% about rl fun stuff.
We always talk about session we did or will do.
I like to keep my pet in the dark about what is to come, but I always make sure that what I have in mind will fit her.
Sometimes it is something we discussed weeks before. Sometimes I slip questions in a conversation without her knowing I have something in mind (she will be shocked reading this )

Any advice or suggestions would really help me. I’m new to all of this and want to prepare as best as I can.
Advices.... yes..
1/ go slow. Don’t rush. You have a life in front of you. A too intense session can seriously hurt you (especially psychological!!). A too weak session is likely enjoyable and makes you long for more. That’s definitely better.
Although I push my pet, I always go in steps. A first implement is always tested with just a few strokes for example.
2/ do nothing you don’t want. Don’t let any “self acclaimed” dom trick you into something you don’t want. Submissiveness shall be a pleasure. If it isn’t you are abused. The sad thing is that the desire for submissiveness makes you vulnerable for abuse. You will not have to worry for that if you found a good dom, but you will,know that only after a while. Be careful! Psychological damage can be easily done. Go slow.
3/ be careful with pictures. This is the internet. Don’t believe that your a bad sub if you don’t share.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story
sir sam is offline   Reply With Quote