View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 09:40 PM   #5
Vailas

When/how did you discover that you are submissive?
What did you do to develop that?

I'll answer these two together. I started out just knowing I liked to be tied up. Even younger teens I was fantasizing about being kidnapped or being a damsel I saw on tv.
Then I got the internet and found irc channels and erotica. Reading a lot of bondage stories and eventually stumbling on mature irc channels got me started.

What was it like have your first master/mistress or even sub?
It was amazing for me. My first real Master was my first ex, he was a great guy though he knew about as much as me when it came to being a master.

What do you look for in a master/mistress?
What do they look for in a sub?
This is the same question to me I think. For me and someone I look for the master/sub dynamic is a switch. I'm looking for someone who can reconginze that when we're playing it's all about doing what we enjoy most. And then when we aren't playing we can be friends and lovers. The 100% up time relationships just don't work for me.

How do you know if/when you are ready to enter into a sub/master relationship?
The same way as any relationship for me I guess. The idea of master/sub is so intertwined with just a romantic relationship I don't think I could do vanilla.

How do you find out your limits/likes/interests/expectations?
This! I'm taking dares and exploring truths on here and reading more stories to experiment. If I don't like it it's safe as I can make it anyway.

Any advice or suggestions would really help me. I’m new to all of this and want to prepare as best as I can.
More than anything keep yourself safe! It's easy to get into toxic, abusive, or just bad relationships when you're involving bdsm and consent to do kinkier things.

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Giving up Control

Limits:
Public, Pictures, Blood, TBD

PM Dares
Vailas is offline   Reply With Quote