View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 07:38 AM   #56
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilves View Post
How have you broken your limbs so many times?
I played Hockey at school and University to a good competitive level, and i'll tell you something... There is nothing as viscious and brutal as a hockey game! You think some dommes are cruel and evil, they got nothing on hockey players! That gave me various breaks.
Apart from that a few accidents here and there, falling off things or down things and cracking a collarbone or arm or wrist.
Or being tied up by someone with not much experience, losing balance and crunch...

Quote:
What is something you want to accomplish today (or tomorrow if you're about to go to bed)?
Well i wouldn't mind an excuse to go to bed at 3:30pm
I'd like a nice dinner. I'm not really planning or hoping to do masses today. A painless and easy journey hom would also be amazing.

Quote:
Is there a kink or fetish that you haven't tried yet that you want to? If so, what is it?
I've tried everything that i've wanted at this point. I've had plenty of time to try things and i've always thought might as well try something once otherwise you'll never really know.
Anything i've not yet tried is because i don't want to/don't find it appealing.

Quote:
Is there an experience or activity outside of BDSM that you want to try, but haven't? If so, what is it?
I'd love to SUP, stand-paddle board. Looks like a great way to pass a day in the sunshine. Although that would be best done somewhere hot like Barbados.
I'd also like to win the Lottery, that would be a great experience

Quote:
What has been your favorite experience as a Domme and as a sub?
That's a tough one to answer. I'm not very good at picking single favourite's of anything usually.
As a Domme: I always like toying with people, tricking them and twisting their desires. So a good one would be a time i slightly tricked a guy into chastity. Just simply, "oh i think it would be really fun if you wore this cage whilst we played today. Keep you horny for longer and then the release at the end will be incredible". He said ok sure and clicked on the cage. "Whoops, i must have forgotten the key at home". His face was priceless!
I let him go the next morning having fetched them. That was pretty fun and is a good example of the kind of thing i love to do.
As a Sub: I let someone mummify me before. I was really in the subspace mindset and the complete and utter immobilisation was incredible. Especially when they used a vibe to tease me. I'm not usually so immersed in subspace but that total restriction was incredibly enjoyable.
Although i'm not really sure i'd do it again as i don't get that deep into being a sub anymore.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote