View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 06:52 AM   #14
Chukabana

Default pm dare

ok so last night we did a pm dare for stretching her pussy but i don't think it wasn't s very successful. i expected more but ok.. its a start hehe..
so i told her to get naked to leave the clothes on the floor and to lay on the table. she did it and i start to tie her arms first and after then her legs to the table legs. she was excited and keep asking me what will i do. i said you will be suprised baby! so i start to touch and tu rub her clit after a while she became wet and i insert my cock slowly and gently as she likes because her pussy is really tight. i fucked her for few minutes she became really wet and "loose" so i stop to fuck her, took few pens to insert into hher pussy. she was really excited and i manged to insert 4pens i tired 5 but the last couldnt go and she was uncomfortable. she tild me to stop so i did. i pull the pens out and i restart to fuck her. i fucked her maybe for 5mins more and tried agaim with the pens but this time it was the same number as before. i could insert only 4 pens. and for the 5th she wasn comfortable and i think she was afraid maybe thats why she didnt let me try more to insert it. the dare was interesting but i was a bit disappointed because i couldnt manage to convince her to let me more time for the 5th pen
Chukabana is offline   Reply With Quote