View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 06:05 AM   #52
Adidas
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red! View Post
1. Can you cook?
It's an interest and something i enjoy doing!

Quote:
2. Do you always keep it safe, sane and consensual?
Accidents happen but risks are minimalised, you've got to be a little crazy to be here, there's always consent

Quote:
3. What are your three biggest phobias?
Serious terminal illness, serious terminal illness of a friend/family member, losing my home and job.

Quote:
4. What's your sluttiest outfit?
Nothing Lingerie

Quote:
5. Do you want to get married someday?
I don't know. I don't think i want to get married but i'm not against being in that lifelong relationship.

Quote:
6. What are your favorite panties?
Copy&Pasted answer from when i was previously asked this:
For comfort, boyshorts are excellent and i will wear them most days for work and normal life. If i'm feeling like something less ordinary, tanga is good as it's rather sexy but not that uncomfortable, as is bikini style.
Thongs and g-strings are reserved for special occasions only.

Quote:
7. Do men find you intimidating?
Probably when i'm making them kneel I don't know, i doubt it. I'm not exactly a tall imposing person phsyically.

Quote:
8. Do you enjoy roleplay?
Not really. Why talk and fake play something when you could actually do it?

Quote:
9. Have you ever felt bad for giving someone a mean dare?
No i never feel bad about it. Either it's deserved or requested or i just don't care if i'm being mean.

Quote:
10. What do you think is the worst part of a wedgie: the humiliation, the pain, the invasiveness, etc?
Combination thereof? It's a good mix of discomfort and humiliation.

Quote:
11. What aspect of being a domme turns you on most: being in charge, inflicting pain, causing humiliation, etc?
Feel i've answered this elsewhere...
I like being in control of someone, that's what gives me the rush and good feelings. However that comes isn't as imortant as being in that position of power. Knowing someone will do what i say, because i said it.

Quote:
12. What's the last thing that made you laugh?
I watched Back to the Future III yesterday evening, that makes me laugh.

Quote:
13. Do you prefer to give punishments or funishments?
No-one should want to give punishments, they are a nessesity rather than a desire.
I prefer, therefore, giving "funishments" although i call them harsh/hard tasks because that is what they are.

Quote:
14. Are you generally calm or do you get angry easily?
As a Domme i've learned to somewhat detach my emotion as it can be too easy to let emotion take control and that's when mistakes and damage can happen. So i'm more calm and confident than angry.

Quote:
15. Do you find making subs suffer amusing?
Absolutely! Making them squirm and moan and beg is just the best!

Quote:
16. Do you think if someone flirts with someone else while in a relationship it's cheating?
Not at all. Flirting for the sake of it is no bad thing. However if your intention is to act on that flirting then you are crossing the line!

Quote:
17. How much makeup do you wear?
Not much. Lipstick and mascara mostly, maybe some eyeshadow. Oh, and foundation most days for work. I don't go over the top, just enough so i feel i look good.
Although it can be a pain sometimes and real effort i wish i didn't have to make.

Quote:
18. How often do you go to parties?
Depends how often my friends are having one. We'll have a dinner part once or twice a month. Then if there's a birthday or celebration we'll go out.

Quote:
19. Have you ever sat on someone's face?
Yes, but not for smothering reasons but to make them pleasure me.

Quote:
20. Which are worse: wedgies or titty twisters?
Well a titty twist will definitely hurt more, so that's worse.

Have an amazing sissy slave for 2+ years! Have a new hypno/denial female slave! Have an awesome sensual female slave! - Yes, i'm building a little hareem of sluts
I do not want any more subs, do not ask, you will just get blocked.

My AMA - Come ask anything at all!
My Intro - Learn about who i am!
Joint AMA with My Sissy - Come as us anything!
[Half-Fiction] A Kitty & Her Mistress - Story Time
Adidas is offline   Reply With Quote