View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 08:10 PM   #9
BBLove28

You get on an empty bus late at night and sit across the aisle from a couple who is obviously gay. You pull up your erotica and begin to read. The story starts out as any story, and isnt very heated, but soon heats up, and shows pictures of a wild night for one lucky man. One of the men across from you( the more muscular of the two) tells you that you have dropped your wallet. Noticing that you have, you pick it up. While you lean over, your phone drops out of your hand, and slides into the isle. Being polite the one man picks it up, and goes to hand it back to you. Before he can he see's what is on your phone and smiles. He shows his boyfriend. They both begin to get noticably large bulges. The more muscular of the two tells you to get your dick out, or you wont get your phone back. Being in the back of the bus, and thinking no one will see, you hesitate, but agree. He tells you to stroke while he and his boyfriend watch. You agree, and begin. They both seem to enjoy themselves. The smaller tells you to get to the edge right now. Being embarrases, you easily get to the edge. They laugh, and toss you your phone. This is there stop. Their last words before they got off were "Same time tomorrow"

I would love to be forced to shop for sissy clothes so a girl wont expose my secretes.

Likes/Limits
Pm dares
Toys!
Send me a Gift?

If you see any spelling mistakes feel free to PM me a punishment.
BBLove28 is offline   Reply With Quote