Thread: Non-Fiction: A Tale of Many Bets
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2010, 01:16 AM   #29
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Chapter Seven

"The punishment is that the loser has to walk to your house naked," Damien said.

"What if people see?" I asked.

"Well, we would've cut through the woods."

"Oh. Okay," I said.

I started to get dressed, thinking about whether I should make Damien do the punishment. He had made me strip to my underwear and let him tie me up. It would be fair to have him be embarassed.

But as much as I didn't like being embarassed, a part of me enjoyed the humiliations that were inflicted on me. I supposed I was turned on by all what had happened to me today.

"Okay, we'll go over to your house now," Damien said. He started undressing.

"What are you doing?" I asked, forgetting the agreement for a moment.

"You won our bet, remember?" Damien said, now just in his underwear, which were blue boxers. I turned around because although I was turned on by humiliation, I wasn't ready to see another person naked. Not yet.

"I'm ready. Shall we go?" Damien asked.

"Yeah," I said, leading the way out of his house.

We walked for some time in the woods that were behind his house (which ran all the way to my house) without saying much. The few times I glanced behind me to see if Damien was keeping up, he had one hand in front of his privates. It seemed he didn't want to be seen naked.

After about fifteen minutes, we arrived at my house. I let Damien in, then went to my room to find him somethng to wear back to his house, since he didn't bring his clothes with him for some reason.

I picked up a pair of pants and a pair of my white briefs and handed them to Damien. "Here, you can wear these back to your house if you want. Just bring them with you tomorrow on the bus," I said.

"Okay. See you later," Damien said, as he put the underwear and pants on.

"See you later," I said, as he left.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote