Thread: Lab Rats
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #1
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default Lab Rats

So I wasn't sure where to put this so I figured I'd go here.

I have an idea of finding multiple "specimens" or "lab rats" along with one or two other "scientists" to carry out various "experiments."

Now to explain this.

Lab rats would essentially be slaves to the scientists. They'd be subjected to whatever experiments the scientists thought up. The experiments would essentially be tasks, dares, whatever that you would have in any typical M/s relationship. However, the tasks would be designed collectively by the scientists, and they would be aimed at various "hypotheses."

Now I'm not talking drinking chemicals, mixing meds, etc. Nothing dangerous or anything stupid like that. But various things like, seeing if you can condition a slave to only be able to cum anally, is it possible for a masochist to orgasm from pain, how long does it take marks from various implements to disappear, etc. Some just stupid fun things and some that may even be good information for Masters and Mistresses out there.

The role of the scientists would be to obviously come up with hypotheses, create an experiment, choose a "rat" to test on, and hopefully come up with an answer to be published.

If anyone would potentially be interested in this "game" or "roleplay" let me know on here or in PM. It's just a random idea I came up with and hopefully will get some response.

Let me know.

north