View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 01:55 PM   #9
DragonGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbater View Post
I love the story and it turned me on so much i decided to carry it on

Elisa loser Brittany winner
Elisa you lost and it’s now time for your punishment you must let Brittany finger your pussy once every day for the next five days till you edge twice but you are not allowed to cum at all, remember that I can see everything that you do
Brittany if you do not finger Elisa you will get a severe punishment
I will also be leaving a small vibrator that you have to put in your pussy for an hour everyday whether that would be at work or school and you have to alternate days, so one day Brittany goes and the next day Elisa goes.

From your master

I couldn’t wait to see how they reacted to the email so I sent it and the I went straight to Elisa’s office to see her reaction. She was walking out of the office with a nervous look on her face towards Brittany who also had a worried look on her face.
I couldn’t wait to see how this went
I sent a vibratory to there house straight after work and then I went home and watched the show.
As I waited for the girls to get home I started to think of some other plans for the girls and as I drafted a few ideas I had a notification pop-up to say that there is movement on the camera's. At first they entered their room, undressed and then left again, I assume they were just doing normal things such as make dinner and eat, do their laundry, watch some tv but then later on I saw that they entered Elisa's room where she then took off her panties making it so she is only wearing a bra as they had already been in just their lingerie since they got home.

Brittany went over to Elisa and grabbed some lube, lubed up her fingers and Elisa's pussy and then started to finger Elisa. A short while later Elisa told Brittany to stop as she was getting too close to orgasm and she's not allowed to do that.

After a short break where they were just talking to each other and Elisa was still only wearing a bra, they went back to it and not much later Elisa once again told Brittany to stop.

Elisa and Brittany then went to the washroom and took a shower together while also kissing, unfortunately the camera that I placed could not see through the frosted glass so I couldn't see anything in detail.

After they showered and put on some fresh lingerie they both went to bed and slept.

As they finished that I send them a new email.

"Good job girls, you completed the first out of five days, only four more to go, in the mean time, let us get your next task set up, invite a guy of your work of your choosing and while this male is there one of you, decided by a coin flip, will wear the skirt which is at 9 inches now and no panties under it while the other girl will be in just panties and bra the whole time, if you do not do this, there will be an other punishment while if you complete it then there might be a reward"

The next day I had the chance to leave work for a while due to an errand I had to run for work and with that errand I also went over to their place again and added some more camera's to get more angles and have a camera in every room. I made sure the camera's are all hidden and then went back to work as the errand was done too.

As I walked back in Elisa took me to her work desk and said that there is no way to complete the tasks by end of the work day so that she should take it home and at the same time that it would be great to get help to which I offered to help her after the regular work day.

When the work day was done the 3 of us went to their place and as I walked in they both went to their own room to change. A short time later they came out of their room. Elisa is wearing the skirt and a t-shirt while presumably also wearing a bra under it, at the moment I could not verify if she is wearing panties or not but soon I should be able to see that. Brittany walked in the room while only wearing a light pink bra and light pink panties.

I acted surprised when I saw them and they asked if it bothered me.
DragonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DragonGirl for this post: