View Single Post
Old 03-26-2018, 01:25 AM   #10
Butterfly's Prisoner
Account Banned

Poor choice of words there from my side.

Technically, yes, the law is applied to everyone who offers services to people in EU member states. What I mean is that if you live outside of the EU, you don't have offices there and your servers are somewhere else as well, it's extremely unlikely that you'll be prosecuted for violating the GDPR. Even more so considering that this is simply an Internet forum which doesn't sell any services and has a relatively small user base.

That said, earlier today I found out that there is a bilateral agreement between the EU and the US regarding data protection. So actually, if gD is based in the US (that I don't know), the best person to offer guidance might be a US-based lawyer who is aware of said agreement and can offer more insight into whether gD could get into trouble for failing to comply with European law.

Likes: anal, toothpaste, enemas, feet, edging, creative dares, trying out new stuff.
Dislikes/punishments: pee drinking, heavy anal, pain, long dares.
Limits: scat eating, public, friends/family/work, needles, extreme pain, blood play, face pictures, crossdressing.
Butterfly's Prisoner is offline   Reply With Quote