View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 04:32 PM   #6
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
I guess it's a service although, I don't know exactly how to describe the services that getDare provides its members. Maybe I can describe it as the service of offering free content and the service of the possibility to share content.

Taking a closer look at recital 24 (quoted below) to see whether getDare applies to article 3.2b, I understand that getDare is not applicable to this article. Because getDare does not track natural persons on the internet.

Then you might think: what about taking decisions concerning EU data subjects using processing techniques which consist of profiling a natural person? A getDare moderator or administrator is but a member of getDare and not employed by getDare. As I said, I am rarely in touch with legal documents and don't know much about the laws on topics such as these but shouldn't gD mods and admins be employed to be a part of getDare? To be paid or at the very least, receive a compensation for the work. Honestly, I wouldn't know whether, by law, getDare mods and administrators are part of getDare. If they are part of getDare then I guess the GDPR applies to getDare (still not entirely sure). If it's not part of getDare then the GDPR doesn't apply to getDare, right?
Maybe you are right, maybe you are not. I think you should at least ask a lawyer who specializes in European law about it... You will not want to be hit with a civil, much less a criminal, lawsuit.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote