View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 01:38 PM   #12
Hello202
Distinguished Member

I am so ready for the cruise! I have pack all of my essentials and sexessentials! I will try to do all of these dares and rules.

Final packing list and stuff
So when I am on the flight tomorrow, I will pack my vibe, on my carryon, then with my two suitcases, i have half of one for my sex toys. Sadly, we aren’t allowed handcuffs, notsure about whips so I only brought my smallest (most protable one) then two butt plugs (small and medium) my hitachi, one dildo (suction cupped), one anal beads, two vibrators, and one paddle (smaller one) nipple clamps and clothing pins. And collar and leash

For clothes I have shorts (jean and such) a few skirts (formal and flowy), few formal dresses (cocktail and sexy) a few jeans (tight) and leggings. I am bringing two heels, one sneakers and one beach flats. Then I have bathing suits, and beach wear. Some blouses, and shirts. Only thongs for under wear and two lacy bras. One set of pajamas, multiple belts for bondage mainly

Essentials: brush, curling iron, documents, phone, toiletries, tookpaste, icyhot, toothbrush, laptop, chargers, backpack, beach bag, clutch purse, sunglasses, sweaters, hats. And yadayadayada boring stufff.

Rules
I always have to sleep naked or clothed with toys stuffed inside.
When I am at the gym, no bra allowed.
When I wear skirts, I have to ask permission to wear underwear
Always have a toy in me during meals.
Have sex with Alex at least once a day.
Report dares and such as much as possible (once a day at least)
Each post on this thread is 20 spanks from Alex
Ask permission to cum
Ask for permission to use the bathroom

I’m getting so wet just thinking about this fucking cruise. It’s going to be so hot and kinky with all of your rules and dares! Thanks in advance!

This 22 years old female brat
begs to be punished, spanked,
degraded and tortured!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love,
Ally
22-Female-Bi

Hello202 is offline   Reply With Quote