View Single Post
Old 03-22-2018, 10:26 AM   #6
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Having consensual safe sex with a stranger.

Not immoral at all, but just consider your safety please!

Having consensual unsafe sex with a stranger.

as above not immoral as long as you play safe

Having consensual safe sex with a close family member.

As long as it’s consensual then it’s no ones business what you do behind closed doors. Historically speaking incest is a relatively new taboo and has only become “immoral” in societies eyes following abrahamic religions rise to the fore

Having consensual unsafe sex with a close family member.

Same as above

Having sex with an animal.

This one isn’t black and white. There’s a big difference imo between bestialty and zoophillia.

Beastiality is the act of using an animal as a sex toy and is completely immoral

Zoophillia is the act of consensual sex between humans and animals and I believe is moral.

Now I know a lot of people argue that an animal can’t give consent but I disagree.

While it’s true a dog can’t verbalise I want to fuck you, a dog (for example) can choose to mount a woman and have sex with her if she offers herself to him. This is a natural Instict for the dog and isn’t immoral at all the dog is simply following his instinct.

Where I don’t agree and find the grey exists in zoophillia is the act of a male human having se. With a female animal. I have had conversations with zoos who say there bitch has offered to mate with them but I find this hard to believe.

Where a Male animal has a strong desire to mate with anything that’ll let it regardless of species or gender (this has been well documented in zooololgical studies). Female animals have not been shown to have this natural instinct and tend to offer themselves, one only when in heat and two only for the purposes of reproduction. Therefore necessarily only with there own species

In summary most Male animals (especially dogs) will happily “mate” with any species or gender and while they can’t verbalise consent they can consent by action.

Female animals do not seem to offer themselves to any but their own species and only whilst in heat so there is no consent there.

So beastiality completely immoral animals have rights and using them as a sex object is rape

Consensual zoophillia as argued above is moral

As a sub, disobeying your Dom.

Depends, within limits immoral outside limits not only moral but essential

As a sub, lying to your Dom.

Bdsm or an relationship is based on truth and mutual respect so it’s completely immoral

As a Dom, lying to your sub.

See above

Lying to your partner.

Bdsm answer holds true for any relationship

Lying generally.

Weve all been guilty of it at some point, and it’s a shades of grey thing again

Saying you don’t look fat to a friend is ok when she’s feeling low

But a deeper lie would be immoral

Masturbating to images of celebrities.

Nit my thing but moral

Masturbating to images of people you know.

again not my thing but I can’t see the harm

Masturbating in a public toilet.

moral but as with all things be safe

Masturbating in a changing room.

see above

Masturbating while on the phone to an oblivious stranger.

moral and fun!

Dares involving the unsolicited exposure of genitals to strangers.

As long as there adults it’s hardly like,y to scar them it’s just a pussy ffs but kinda grey I guess

Dares involving the unsolicited exposure of breasts to strangers.

moral, who doesn’t like boobs!!!!!

Dares involving a minor risk of unsolicited exposure of genitals to strangers.

Moral and fun

Dares involving a minor risk of unsolicited exposure of breasts to strangers.

Moral and fun too

Public dares that might make people around you feel uncomfortable.

I think you should be careful what you do and around who, you should use your best judgement. Saying that I’ve prob done it and enjoyed it, but honest with myself it’s slightly immoral

Consensual sexist role play.

Anything that’s consensual and not harmful is ok with me, in these scenarios involving sexism or racism it’s really only moral or not depending on whether the person on the receiving end enjoys such play and won’t be harmed by it

Consensual racist role play.

See above

Rape play.

As long as all parties consent and get off on it it’s moral

Non-sexual age play, where at least one person plays the role of a minor.

Moral

Sexual age play, where at least one person plays the role of a minor.

As long as everyone’s comfortable and it’s the idea of playing younger that excites them it’s moral

Wearing someone else's clean underwear without their knowledge.

I don’t see the harm moral

Sniffing someone else's dirty underwear without their knowledge.

Again I don’t see the harm so I’ll say moral

Watching videos of people doing immoral acts.

As long as the act your watching involves consenting individuals it’s moral

What fetishes do you enjoy fantasising about but would never act out in reality due to it being immoral?

I fantasise about death and dying and things surrounding that and would obviously have no desire to act that out!

Are there any fetishes that are immoral to even fantasise about?

No I don’t think so

Do you have anything else to say on the subject of morality in the context of sex and fetish?

I strongly believe consent is king and what ever your into as long as your with someone that shares your kink and you aren’t hurting others then it’s no ones business what you get up to and no one has the right to judge you.

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote