Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:16 PM   #28
HHHobo

Default Chapter 11

We had been at it for a few hours and people were beginning to get hungry. Colleen asked if we should fix some lunch. Molly replied that there was a better idea. We would have a pie eating contest. “We just had one last month”, complained Brian.

“That’s tough”, answered Brianna, “We’re in charge of the games.” She and Molly left the room and returned shortly with chocolate cream pies. Each had been decorated on the top with our names in sprinkles. “We’ll go in pairs, but time everyone”, explained Molly. “Obviously the fastest time wins. Brian and Bridget go first. Kneel down, please.” They knelt and had their hands tied behind their back. When Brianna yelled “GO!”, they pushed their faces into the pies. They were both very fast. Molly started teasing them and tried to get them to laugh. Brian fell for it and pie started to come back out of his mouth. “Gross”, screamed Rachel. That started Bridget laughing and she was dripping pie and whipped cream down her front. They both got their composure back and plunged back into the messy pies. They had both lost time. Brian finished first in a time of 3:45. Bridget was right behind at 4:05.

The next pair was Brianna and Colleen. Molly tried the same tricks with them, but only Colleen succumbed. Once she started laughing she couldn’t stop. She lost over two minutes. Meanwhile Brianna was an eating machine and finished the entire pie in 2:50. Colleen was almost twice the time at 5:35. Molly faced off against Libby. Libby’s big boobs squashed against the floor as she shoved her face in the pie. It was a definite handicap. Brianna tried to tease the way Molly had, but it wasn’t effective. Both girls kept slurping down pie and finished with good times. Molly almost caught Brianna and finished at 2:55. Libby’s time was 3:10.

Now I had to go against Rachel. She wasn’t big on eating contests, but I wasn’t worried about her. I was concerned with what Molly and Brianna would pull. It didn’t take long to find out. Just after we started, they reached down and tickled me. “That’s not fair”, I tried to mumble through a mouthful of pie.” “Tough shit”, Brianna replied, “No one ever wrote the rules for a pie-eating contest.” I tried to ignore the tickling, but it did slow me down.” One of them stopped and conditions were better for a short time. All of a sudden I felt something sliding into my asshole. It began to vibrate. I gasped and spit out a mouthful of pie. Much laughter ensued. Then I felt water hitting me on the face. Brianna was shooting me with a squirt gun. But it wasn’t water. It was Pepsi. It was running down into the pie. It was really hard to try to eat pie with a vibrator in my butt, Molly tickling me, and Brianna squirting me with soda. Rachel had finished with a time of 3: 50 and I still had half a pie to go. When I passed Colleen’s time, they stopped everything but the vibrator. They wouldn’t let me quit. I had to finish up the entire pie, now mixed with a lot of Pepsi from Brianna’s squirt gun. When I finally licked up the last bit, my time came in at 8:10. The standings were now:

Willy 49
Bridget 13
Libby 12
Rachel 11
Colleen 9
Brian 8
Brianna 7
Molly 7

“There’s something you all should know,” explained Brianna. “There was an extra ingredient in all the pies except for mine and Molly’s. You all got a dose of Ex-Lax.” We all gasped while Molly and Brianna laughed.

So far we had been very messy, but only Libby and I had shed clothing. Things were about to change. Brianna and Molly had us sit in a circle. They brought out a bottle to spin. It wasn’t T-or-D. They brought over the remaining dare cards from the Pie Game. When the bottle was spun, the unlucky recipient had to do the dare or lose a piece of clothing. I didn’t have the choice. I had to do the dare or get a paddling. If Libby lost her panties, she would be in the same boat.

Not only were all the girls out to get me, but I couldn’t get any luck at all. Maybe Molly had practiced spinning the bottle. In any case, the first one pointed right at me. I drew the card and sighed. It read: “You must let the players of the opposite sex shave all the body hair below your neck.” I had a real dilemma. I didn’t want a paddling. But if I let them shave me, how can I explain to the basketball team how I got bare. “I can’t get bare. I’ll take the paddling. Brianna, I spanked you at Halloween; you paddle me now. Same rules?”

“Yes”, she replied, “you have to be pink. Brian can be the judge.”

They had me bend over the back of an easy chair and lean forward until my feet were just barely touching the ground. Brianna pulled out a ping pong paddle and walked around behind me. First she rubbed my ass with her hand. It was still sticky and greasy from the pies. “We’ve got to clean off his ass. He’ll mess up the paddle.” Rachel went out and got a wet towel. Someone rubbed it all over my tushy. Then Brianna started to rub my butt with the paddle. It was one of those paddles with the little rubber tips that stick up. It felt funny. “Shall I tease him a little longer?”, Brianna asked. There was a mixed reply. THWACK! I wasn’t expecting it. Man, did it sting! I yelped.

“C’mon, wimp, take it like a man”, Brianna shouted.

THWACK! Before I could answer, she hit me again. She had me totally off guard. She varied her pace, so I had no idea when it was coming. Sometimes she rubbed my ass in between swats and sometimes she didn’t. Sometimes she alternated cheeks, and sometimes she did the same cheek five or more times in a row. Sometimes I yelled and sometimes I didn’t. After about five minutes, Brianna paused and asked Brian to inspect my butt. He declared that it was pink, but not as pink as Brianna’s had been at Halloween.

“I’ll make you a deal, Willy”, she offered. “Take the next ten without yelling and I’ll stop, even if your butt is not pink enough. But if you say anything at all, you get ten more. You have to take ten silently for the paddling to end.”

“I’ll take the offer, Brianna”, I nervously replied.

I tried to bite my lip to keep from calling out. Brianna used the same tactics as before. She varied the pace and the cheek. The end was in sight when I managed the eighth swat in silence. Brianna hit me very quickly with the ninth and I said, “Ouch”. She quickly added the tenth and paused. Brian looked at my butt and judged that it still wasn’t as bad as Brianna’s at Halloween.

“Ready, Willy?” Brianna asked. “Can you make it through the next ten?”

“I thought I could make the first ten”, I answered.

“You still might get off lighter than I did”, she noted.

Then it was back to the paddling. Nothing had changed. I was straining to keep quiet. With a steady pace, I knew I could do it. The variable rate and target made it impossible to anticipate the blows. This time I succumbed on the final swat. I added an “Oh FUCK” for emphasis and frustration. Brianna just giggled. Brian noted that my ass was now a very rosy red, darker than Brianna’s last month. I gritted my teeth for the next ten. My tush was beginning to really hurt. There were tears in my eyes, but I lasted through all ten. I couldn’t see the back of my butt, but Colleen brought over her digital camera to show me how red it was.

Now it was my turn to spin the bottle. I gave it a big spin and stepped back. I couldn’t sit down without a lot of pain. Sure enough, it pointed directly at me. The girls laughed and cheered. Libby chortled, “We don’t have to go after him. He’ll nail himself.” I reached out and drew the next dare card. “If you’re a female, draw another card. If you’re a male, let the females make you up, do your nails, and do your hair.”

“What’s my alternative?” I asked. “I couldn’t take another paddling.” They hadn’t thought of that. Molly and Brianna left the room for a few minutes to discuss the problem. When they returned, Brianna announced, “If you refuse the dare, you must draw two new dares, take a paddling, be hogtied until everyone else has done a dare, or masturbate in front of the whole group.”

I was tempted to take the hogtie, but I figured they would do things to me while I was tied up. I took the make up. My hair was long enough that they could do something with it. Within minutes I had little pony tails sticking out all around my head. Then they were sprayed gold. Next came my nails. Not a variety this time, but all twenty of them became hot pink. Lipstick of the same shade adorned my lips. On went blush and mascara. The cameras clicked and whirred. At this point I was beyond embarrassment. Nobody had been this big a victim before.

Back I went to the bottle and gave it a new spin. This time I was off the hook. It pointed between Rachel and Colleen. “Double Dare”, announced Brianna. “Draw two dares and you both have to do them. Rachel and Colleen looked bummed, but they didn’t say anything. They reached over and each took a card. Colleen read hers first. “Take off all your clothes in front of everybody. Put on a sheet that has a hole cut in it. Walk around the block.” Colleen and Rachel gasped. They looked at each other, wondering what to do. They whispered in each other’s ear. Finally they looked up and together said, “We’ll do it.”

Molly went out and came back in with a sheet. Brianna had to quickly go make another one. The dare had only been planned for one person. When she had the new sheet, Colleen and Rachel unhooked their bras and pulled them off. Then down went their panties. As quickly as they could, they pulled the sheets over themselves. “We’re going to watch from upstairs to make sure you go one way and come back the other”, Molly explained. “By the way it’s about 40o out there. Brian opened the door and the two girls ran out. We all ran upstairs to see them disappear down the block. Brian lives on a big block. It’s at least a mile all the way around. Almost ten minutes later we saw Colleen and Rachel coming from the other direction. They were still running, but not nearly as fast as before. We went downstairs to let them in. They burst in, yelling about how frozen they were.

Brianna and Molly went over to them and pulled the sheets off. Rachel and Colleen immediately covered themselves and asked for their underwear. Molly handed them a plastic bag. Rachel reached out with one hand, trying to keep herself covered with the other. She couldn’t quite do it. Brianna and Molly were laughing. Soon we saw why. When the two naked girls reached into the bag and pulled out their panties and bras, the underwear had been cut to shreds. It wasn’t even possible to put it back on. “I guess you should have taken an alternative”, noted Brianna. Now three of us were naked.

Colleen and Rachel now looked at their other dare card. “Find a partner and use a double dildo for ten minutes.” Brianna produced a three-foot long dildo with a penis head on each end. Once again the two girls stared at each other and then whispered. “I guess we’ll do it,” they answered together. They sat down facing each other with their legs spread. Brianna lubricated the dildo and handed it to Rachel. She gasped as she slid the end into her pussy. Colleen followed suit and they slowly started sliding the dildo back and forth between them. The looks on their faces as they worked the dildo were priceless. They could orgasm at any second. The rest of us kept calling for them to go faster. Gradually they increased the speed. Almost simultaneously they started to moan. They said later that time seemed to stop while they were working the dildo. At the ten-minute mark Molly called stop. But they didn’t stop, they just kept right at it. They both screamed at the same time with a massive mutual orgasm.

“Brianna, where did you get that thing?” asked Bridget.

“My older sister went to an adult shop for me. I told her to get a big one. I didn’t expect this monster. Obviously Colleen and Rachel liked it.”

Now it was back to the bottle. We all sat down and Rachel gave the bottle a spin. We all gave a cheer when it pointed at Brianna. She drew the next card and read, “If you aren’t naked now, take off all your clothes.” In typical Brianna fashion, she stopped reading and stripped off her bra and panties. As she slid out of her bra, Brianna flicked one of her nipples, smiled, and winked at me. She continued reading, “Let the other players paint clothes on you.”

“Is that all it says?” I asked. It seemed that was much tamer than what Colleen and Rachel just had to do.

“No, there’s more,” Brianna reassured us. “After you have painted me, I’ll read the rest.”

Molly brought out a full set of tempera paints. Bridget was the best artist in the group. She painted a pair of pink shorts that really looked realistic. Since Brianna kept her koochie shaved, Bridget didn’t have to worry about a lot of hair to hide. You had to look very closely to see paint and not shorts. Bridget made the tank top the same color as Brianna’s areoles. There was nothing that indicated that there were nipples sticking up. You had to look very closely to see them.

Brianna picked the card back up and read, “You have to go outside and walk around for at least an hour. Other players may put on their clothes and walk with you or behind you.” We all ran upstairs and grabbed our clothes and put them on. This was too good to be missed. We all walked together as a group. There was no attempt to shield Brianna. Neither was there any attempt to display her. We walked through the neighborhood. We walked along a major thoroughfare. We stopped at a light and had to wait for a green light to cross. We noticed a few people gave some funny looks at Brianna, but nothing that indicated that they knew what they were seeing. We walked near a McDonald’s. Libby dared Brianna to go in. Even Brianna wasn’t brave enough for that one. She demurred and we walked on. The rest of us whispered among ourselves. We had a plan. When we had to cross that major street again, we all hung back and let Brianna walk across alone in front of us. I guess Bridget had done too good a job. None of the people in the cars seemed to see anything out of the ordinary. This really turned Brianna on. She started skipping down the sidewalk. This was not a good move on her part. Brianna’s boobs are pretty average in size, but their movement clearly gave away what was going on. I’m not sure why, but I shouted out to her. She immediately grasped the situation, stopped skipping, and allowed the rest of us to catch up and surround her. We walked the rest of the way back to Brian’s without incident.

When we returned, we realized that the time had been rolling on. We were within a half an hour of when Brian’s parents would return. We quickly finished cleaning up the remains of our shenanigans. I got the make-up and nail polish cleaned off. Then we grabbed some sodas and put a DVD on and zoned out.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote