Thread: :( Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 02:21 PM   #10
jml3030
getDare Sweetheart

Responses are in the text below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola.fox View Post
1. What’s your favorite way to relax after work?
TV, which these days mostly means YouTube of video games and cooking channels

2. What is your go-to comfort meal for when you’re ill or have had a rough day?
When I'm sick, nothing beats chicken soup. For a rough day, probably fish and chips, the more salt and fat the better.

3. Do you have a movie or tv show you always watch when you take a sick day from work/school?
The Price is Right is a time-honored sick-day tradition!

4. Do you power through an illness/rough day or do you cancel everything and spend the day in bed?
If I'm sick enough to stay home from work, I'm horizontal the entire day.

5. Does your family have a “secret” to get rid of the cold or flu (ex: mom’s secret chicken soup recipe, sleeping with onions in your socks, taking a dip in cold water etc)? If so, please share!
Pretzel sticks and ginger-ale.

6. How do you destress when you’ve had a really tough few days?
GetDare binges, re-watching Clive Anderson episodes of Whose Line that I've seen a thousand times just to laugh,

7. Do you have any bad habits/lean on vices when you’re stressed that you normally wouldn’t when things are going well?
Definitely biting my nails.

8. Have you ever faked a sick day to take off work/school and then got caught? What was your experience?
I never thought I would get away with it, I'm more likely to show up at work sick.

9. What are your nervous habits?
Biting my nails, telling bad jokes

10. Are you the type of person who visits the doctor every time you feel off or the type of person who refuses to go even when you’re on deaths door?
I sometimes do a little of both, which is the worst possible combination. I'm twitchy about stimuli that probably don't mean anything, and I put stuff off too.

Please send humiliating words or tasks.

Likes: Private humiliation, roleplaying, predicaments, femdom, pee, pee-drinking, dares, light-to-medium pain, edging, bondage, cross-dressing, anal things

Dislikes: Heavier pain, denial

Limits: Unlawful, ltr, Public/cam/kik/work/social-suicide, permanent damage, scat, severe anal, unreasonably long-term, race-play

PM Dares
jml3030 is offline   Reply With Quote