View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 01:21 PM   #400
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simi View Post
give it a few licks for me kittenlicks... and if you ever want someone to assert control... well... ask my puppy how long he will be caged for

As you clearly need training to build up stamina every morning on waking up and ever night when going to bed first spend 5 minutes humping your pillow like the desperate kitty you are... no touching of your cock at all beyond the feel of you rubbing against your pillow... That is a rule to be obeyed from now on until the end of the thread (if you want to make a sensible argument as to why not i will listen to it... and maybe find something more evil )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damion View Post
Clearly from your difficulty with my earlier task, you need some more practice with fingering. So, from now on, every morning when you wake up I want you to spend a minute fingering yourself. Can't leave the evenings out either, so another minute of fingering every night before bed. But here's the fun twist. Each day you're going to pick a different fantasy to visualise while fingering yourself. Maybe you could fantasize about fingering yourself while everyone in this thread reads about it and laughs at you. Or maybe you could fantasize about Lightze himself fingering you relentlessly. Every day, you'll tell us here in this post what your day's 'fingering fantasy' was, and how it felt.
I'm going to be honest and say that I haven't been able to do these two the last two days. :/ My sleep has been even worse than usual lately, and usually a lot more the result of randomly lying down and passing out for 6 hours than any planned bedtime. Which means I tend to not have time before going to sleep, and when I wake up I'm really groggy and not up to endurance tests of humping. :P

So yeah, sorry, I might have to ask for these to be changed, or removed, or something else. ^^; I really like the ideas, and I tried to work around them, but I'm just unable to do them at this point. Sorry!

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote