View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 05:11 PM   #395
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Post
But if you say no to the sleeping dare, then write on each arm and leg: "kitties don't sleep under blankets"
This was such a silly dare I'm still not sure if I interpreted it completely wrong or something, somehow. :P

The easiest locations to write this by far were my legs. I picked a spot way up my thighs, so it wouldn't be visible, and thankfully, there was plenty of space to write on. My left arm was a bit trickier, in that there really isn't all that much room, so I had to write pretty tiny. I'll consider this encouragement to work out and build some muscle there. :P By far the hardest was my right arm, seeing as, well, I had no choice but try to write with my left hand. It actually came out.. uh.. legibly. Which is as much a surprise to me as it is to everyone else.

I imagine one day in the far future I'm going to need to write something on my arm or something, and people are going to ask "Wow, KittenLicks, how did you get so good at writing things on weird positions of your body!", and I'm going to tell this story.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll be waiting for these to rub off naturally. :P The arm ones are a bit too close to my sleeves for comfort, and I haven't the faintest idea for an excuse if someone sees them. "I was.. memorizing cat facts and didn't have paper...?"

Link to the image, when it's moderated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
**eats popcorn and lounges around, enjoying the show**
*steals some popcorn* ^-^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote