Thread: :( Questions
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 11:44 AM   #5
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

1. What’s your favorite way to relax after work?
I usually will play a game on my console or PC with YouTube playing in the background.

2. What is your go-to comfort meal for when you’re ill or have had a rough day?
When I am ill, warm soup (chicken)
rough day, Bahama Bucks

3. Do you have a movie or tv show you always watch when you take a sick day from work/school?
I don't watch a specific show, but I will go to my queue and pick a show to go through/pass out in front of.

4. Do you power through an illness/rough day or do you cancel everything and spend the day in bed?
I can't afford to get sick, so unless I am about to die, (or in danger of getting others sick) I just take some medicine and go about my day.

5. Does your family have a “secret” to get rid of the cold or flu (ex: mom’s secret chicken soup recipe, sleeping with onions in your socks, taking a dip in cold water etc)? If so, please share!
Not really, bed rest, Gatorade/Sprite, and a cool rag on the forehead are our typical things. Though I find that hot tea with honey does wonders for a sore thought.

6. How do you destress when you’ve had a really tough few days?
I will cuddle my plushie and not get out of bed unless I have to.

7. Do you have any bad habits/lean on vices when you’re stressed that you normally wouldn’t when things are going well?
I don't do anything productive. I have so much to do that I take a nap instead.

8. Have you ever faked a sick day to take off work/school and then got caught? What was your experience?
I have never been caught, but have skipped a day. Didn't leave the house or have any human contact. (questionable life pro-tip, if calling in sick, hang your head over the edge of your bed and you will sound congested)

9. What are your nervous habits?
Pacing, taping my fingers (starting with the pinkie and moving to my index and back), and talking to myself.

10. Are you the type of person who visits the doctor every time you feel off or the type of person who refuses to go even when you’re on deaths door?

As I said before, I can't afford to get sick, so the only way I will go to the doctor is if I am unconscious and someone finds me and takes me. Although I did have one time where I did break down outside a hospital after deciding to go the next day because my blood vein was red and inflamed. When I went in, I was told it was blood poisoning and I should have gone sooner as it could have killed me in the next day or two. (car started perfectly after I got treated)