Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #27
HHHobo

Default Chapter 10

THANKSGIVING BREAK

You may think it beyond possibility that ninth grade students did these things. Yet I swear to you that it is all true. Part of it is that almost all of us were the youngest in our families. We learned from our older siblings, and our parents were more patient with us. Our parents were liberal and tolerant. They had matured through the seventies. They saw the real extremes. They shared with us much of what happened. They tried to help us be equipped to deal with most any situation. For the most part they were successful.

Thanksgiving was coming and all of us were staying in town. At lunch one day, we were discussing what we wanted to do over the break. While we all had family plans for Thanksgiving, none of us had any commitments the rest of the four-day vacation. Libby suggested that we have a 24-hour sleepover starting on Friday at noon. There was universal enthusiasm for a longer party. Bridget suggested that the earlier we started on Friday, the longer we would be without adult supervision. Brian volunteered his house, as both of his parents worked and would be working on that Friday. I suggested starting at nine or ten, after breakfast. We settled on ten as being more realistic. Brianna had been quiet all along, just listening to our discussion. Finally she piped up, “How about going for 48 hours? We could do things at Brian’s during the day on Friday, do a movie Friday night, come back to Brian’s for the night, do the mall on Saturday, and have another night of fun.”

“Do you think our parents would let us?”, asked Colleen.

“Why not?” replied Molly, “They haven’t caught us doing anything. They trust us.”

“Silly parents!” I commented.

“We won’t know, unless we try”, said Brian.

So we all went home and asked our parents. The best news was that Brian’s parents readily agreed and were happy to be hosts and transport us. A few of the parents had to be convinced, but all finally went along. Brian’s and Brianna’s parents were helpful in getting some of the others to come around. They did make us promise not to have any other kids in during the day on Friday, or to go very far from Brian’s house. That was no big deal, as we wanted to be exclusive, but our parents weren’t aware that we considered ourselves a club.

As Thanksgiving approached, we discussed just what we wanted to do with our time. We couldn’t play T-or-D for 48 straight hours. Bridget suggested that for part of the time we have one or two people decide games to play, sort of how we did at Halloween.

“Let’s have a contest.” Rachel suggested.

“What kind?” I wondered.

No one had a good idea, so we decided to think about it and talk later. The next weekend we were all hanging out at the mall. We went to the food court and were happily eating fast food and talking about school, movies, music, and just about anything else that teenagers discuss among themselves. Then Brian spoke up and said, “Let’s go bowling. We can use that for our contest.”

“But some of us are better bowlers than others,” Libby protested.

“We’ll figure out some handicaps,” offered Bridget.

So we talked some more and agreed to do it the next day. We decided to pair up with the people we would most like to plan events with. Brian and I were a pair. We got no handicap, because I’m a pretty good bowler. I’ve got my own ball and shoes. My family goes to the lanes all the time. Brianna and Molly paired up and they got 20 pins a game. They’re both good athletes, but only bowl for fun. Bridget and Libby were a duo and got 30 pins a game. Bridget’s a good athlete, but Libby is just so-so. Finally Rachel and Colleen paired up and got 50 pins a game. Even that might not be enough for them.

We arrived at Greenwood Bowl the next day and started out. It was obvious from the first that Rachel and Colleen were out of it. They rolled gutterball after gutterball. But they had a good time. I was really bowling well, and Brian and I got off to a big lead, despite the girls’ handicaps. Bridget was keeping her team in, and Brianna and Molly were slowly slipping back. At the end of the first game, Brian and I had a 20 pin advantage over Bridget and Libby, counting their handicap. Brianna and Molly were another 12 pins back. We still had two games to go and the contest was total pins. Bridget slipped a bit in the second game, and she and Libby fell back by 30 pins. But Molly picked her game up. She and Brianna were now only 18 pins behind. Bad luck struck Brian and me in the third game. Between the two of us we had eight splits and converted none of them to spares. Still we were leading by five pins going to the tenth frame. Molly had a strike in the ninth frame and Brianna had a spare. Brian and I both had spares. Brian bowled first and got seven pins, a spare, and eight more on his extra ball. Then came Brianna. She got a strike and then just eight pins on her extra two balls. That cut three pins off our lead. I got off to a good start with a strike and then another. My last ball yielded eight pins. Molly had to have a strike. She rolled her ball to the right of her usual line. It barely got the headpin. Pins were flying all over the place. The five-pin waggled in the middle and toppled over. Molly had her first strike. She screamed in triumph and waited for her ball to return. Her second ball took a very tight line. It looked like she had overcorrected. All the pins went down but the ten pin. I breathed a short sigh of relief. Just as I was about to turn away, a pin came out of the pit and knocked the ten-pin over. They had won. It didn’t matter what Molly did on her last ball. Just to put the icing on the cake, she rolled another strike. It turned out to be the best game she had ever bowled.

Now the rest of us were truly worried. Brianna could really dream up some wild dares and games. Molly could be pretty harsh herself. We just had to hope that Molly would act as a brake on Brianna, but that hope was slim, indeed. We had to prepare ourselves for the worst.

The day after Thanksgiving arrived and we all gathered at Brian’s at 10 AM. It was obvious that Molly and Brianna had been there earlier. They were down in the family room when we arrived. Brian said that they had shown up at 8 AM and thrown him out of the basement. He didn’t know any more of what was going on than we did. In a lilting voice, Brianna bade us to come down the stairs. She was clearly enjoying herself. Her lack of inhibition made it possible for her to do things that were very embarrassing to the rest of us. We filed down the stairs and were surprised to see Molly and Brianna wearing nothing but bras and panties.

“This is the part of the weekend that we have the most privacy”, announced Brianna. “We need to take advantage of that. Everyone needs to strip down to what we have on.”

When we had done that, Molly spoke, “The boys are at a disadvantage, since they only have boxers on. We have to even that out.” Brianna reached into a bag, pulled out two hot pink bras and handed them to Brian and me.

“Oh no! Not again!” I complained. Brian echoed my feelings.

“If you don’t put them on, you’ll be naked that much sooner.” Brianna explained.

Brian and I conferred. Whatever happened, we were always getting caught in some cross-dressing scheme. We couldn’t decide which was worse. Meanwhile the other four girls encouraged us to put the bras on. Brian was always a sucker for that kind of flattery. I gave in and we put the damned things on. Molly and Brianna immediately slipped small water balloons into the cups to give the bras some bounce.

“Now for the first game”, said Molly. “We’re using the same system we used before. First place gets no forfeit points, second gets one, third and fourth get two, and everyone else gets four. Everyone turn your back to us.”

We all did as she said, and we could feel something being tied to the back of our underpants. It turned out to be another small water balloon. Then Molly and Brianna had Libby and Rachel put water balloons on them. Then Brianna and Molly passed ping pong paddles out to all of us. “Now”, Molly commanded, “everyone on your hands and knees. When I say go, protect your own balloon, and try to break all the others. You may not hit anyone with the paddle other than on the butt. You may not hit or slap with your hands. You may grab and pull. You may team up. Good luck! On your mark, get set, GO!”

It was apparent right away that Molly and Brianna had agreed to team up. They came right after me. I tried to back up into a corner. I called for Brian to come help, but he was involved in a multi-player melee, going after Bridget, while Libby was after him. Brianna and Molly grabbed my arms and yanked me away from the wall. Brianna landed a huge swat on my ass. It stung like hell and splashed water everywhere. I screamed in pain. Nonetheless I was out with four forfeit points.

The rest of the game was pure madness – no strategy at all. Just by chance, Brian managed to land a big swat on Libby’s big butt and balloon. She was soaked and joined me on the sidelines. Brianna and Molly made Brian their next target. Brianna went straight at him, while Molly circled around behind. He had no chance. Soon he was wet and sore and out of the game. But Brianna and Molly had pushed their luck too far. Rachel and Colleen had seen what they were up to. They swung in behind both of the plotters and nailed them just after Brian was a goner. Brianna was swatted and soaked just before Molly, so she got the four forfeit points, while Molly had just two.

Now the game was down to just three. Bridget missed an opportunity to catch Rachel or Colleen while they were after Brianna and Molly. Now she was in trouble as Rachel and Colleen ganged up on her. She was the best athlete of the three, but the numbers were against her. After about five minutes they cornered her and pulled her out. She tried to resist, but fell face down on the floor. That led to a tremendous smack on her backside, the inevitable splash of water, and two forfeit points.

Rachel and Colleen now faced off. For what seemed like an hour they circled each other. It was getting very boring. Everyone was booing and jeering. Neither of them was willing to take a chance. Finally Molly stopped them, walked between them and said, “To make things more interesting, I’ll blindfold both of you.” After she tied towels over their eyes, Molly and Brianna spun them both around three times and put them back on their hands and knees. It was hilarious watching them grope around on the ground, trying to find each other and protect their own tushies. All of a sudden it was over. Rachel inadvertently bumped into Colleen from behind. She wound up and took a wild swing that found its mark. Colleen yelped and that was that. While Rachel was still blindfolded, Brianna and Molly rushed out and grabbed her. They picked her up and dropped her on her butt, breaking her balloon. She may have won, but she was as wet as the rest of us. Bridget and Colleen were more embarrassed than the rest. They had chosen to wear white underwear. Their small bikinis might as well have been off, as you could see just about everything through the wet cloth.

Brianna announced that it was time for The Pie Game. The Pie Game is a board game devised by Emily, Libby’s older sister. Each player has a token that moves around a board. There are spaces where you have to answer a trivia question correctly. If you succeed, you win money. If you fail, you have to pay money. If you run out of money and miss a question, you get pied. There are also spaces where you have to draw a card that has a dare. If you successfully complete the dare, you win money. If you fail or refuse to do the dare, you pay. If you refuse, it costs twice as much. The dares are arranged in the deck in increasing difficulty and embarrassment. On the board there are jails that you have to pay your way out of. Like Monopoly, you collect money each time around. Most intriguingly, there is a space where you can pie anyone you want.

Molly explained that the first time anyone was pied, it would count as one forfeit point. The second time it would be two points. The third time it would be three points, and so on. Moreover the first pie would be assembled and applied by the victim herself. The second pie would be assembled by someone else, but could be self-applied. The third pie would be assembled and applied by a person of your choice. The fourth pie would be assembled by Brianna and could include more than whipped cream. The fifth pie could be applied to any part of the body. Subsequent pies wouldn’t be any worse. Brianna added that after a pieing, the only parts that could be cleaned up were eyes and noses.

Brianna and Molly dragged out a large cooler filled with cans of whipped cream. There were twenty-four cans all told. The game would continue until all were gone. We figured one can would go for at least two pies. That was forty-eight pieings, an average of six per person.

For the first couple of trips around the board, nothing happened of great note. Some questions were answered correctly and some were missed. Some simple dares were completed successfully. Only Colleen failed to complete a dare when she fell over while trying to pick up a penny from the floor while standing on one leg. Then Brianna landed on the “Pie Anyone You Want” space. That wasn’t restricted as to the type of pie or who did the pieing. She immediately chose me. Her sadism was apparent. She filled a pie pan with whipped cream and then dribbled chocolate sauce all over the top. That’s worse than just putting chocolate sauce under the whipped cream. Her method guaranteed that chocolate would get on my face. Brianna asked me to kneel in front of her. “Any last pleas, Willy?” she asked. “Just get on with it”, I replied. She took the pie and brought it across my face from chin to the top of my head. My nostrils plugged up. Mess dripped down over the pink bra and on to my boxers. It was a first class pieing and I had another forfeit point.

Bridget landed on a trivia space and missed the question. She didn’t have enough money to pay. Molly handed her a pie pan and can of whipped cream. Bridget squirted a little bit of the whipped cream into the pan. When we saw how little she had put in the pan, we all booed. Reluctantly she added some more. Very gently Bridget brought the pan up to her face. When she took it away, there was just a dab of whipped cream on her chin and on her nose. More booing ensued. “What the hell”, she cried, and slammed the pan on to her face. The boos turned to cheers.

In short order Libby, Brian, Molly, and Rachel became victims. Only Brianna and Colleen retained clean faces. Then it happened. Brianna hit the “Pie Anyone You Want” space again. She called for me once more. I protested. “No, I’m after you, Willy. It’s not so much the pies as it is the forfeits. I’ve got a great forfeit I want you to pay. I’m going to nail your ass today.” She crowed. Reluctantly I knelt in front of her. This time she put strawberry syrup on top of the whipped cream. Her technique was different as well. Instead of a bottom to top approach, Brianna twisted the pie in a circle as she ground it into my face. It was just as messy and gross as the first one she gave me. “Add two more forfeit points to Willy’s total.” Brianna shouted. Now I had seven.

Brianna landed on a trivia space and missed the question. Her money had run out. It was anticlimactic as she made a decent-sized pie and quickly pushed it in her own face. Now everyone looked at Colleen, the only clean one in the group. Besides being clean, she had lots of money. She had scored three correct trivia questions and missed only one. She had completed two dares successfully. It would be a long while before Colleen was messed up. She rolled the die and advanced to the “Pie Anyone You Want” space. Her eye had a glint in it as she looked all of us over. “I can’t resist it”, she said, “it’s you, Willy.” “Why me again?” ”Because it’s fun to see you getting it. It’s your day to be picked on.” If it was just Brianna, I stood half a chance. If they all went for me, I was doomed to a very embarrassing time. We had just started and we had almost two days to go.

I walked over to Colleen and knelt down. “Oh no”, she said, “bend over.”

“You’re not going to pie my butt, are you?”, I asked.

“I should wait until you lose your shorts, but this is too tempting”, she gloated.

Reluctantly I bent over and grabbed my ankles. I could hear her filling the pan. It sounded as if she was using the whole can. The squirting stopped, there was a brief pause, and then a huge smack on my butt. I could feel Colleen twisting the pie in a circle. She pulled the pie away and I stood up. There was so much whipped cream clinging to the boxers that I was afraid that they would fall off. Brian and the girls were laughing loudly and more than one camera was snapping pictures.

Libby rolled the die and ended up on a dare space. The dares were beginning to pass the easy stage. She drew a card and read it out loud: “Your ankles will be tied together and so will your wrists. You must crawl through all the other players’ legs while they tickle you. You are not allowed to laugh. If you laugh even a little, you must take off one piece of clothing as well as pay the fine.” Libby groaned. We all knew how ticklish she is. She held her wrists out in front of her as Brianna tied them together. Meanwhile Molly was tying her ankles. We all lined up, while a very unhappy Libby slowly went to the floor. She really made a great effort. With her hands and feet tied, she had a lot of trouble moving at all. But she was bound and determined, so to speak. While she squirmed a lot, she refrained from laughing. She got by Brianna, Molly, Rachel, and Colleen. But Bridget slid her hand inside Libby’s thighs and tickled her there. That broke the camel’s back and Libby let out an hysterical roar. We all cheered, except for Libby. When she was untied, she slowly slipped out of her bra, revealing her mammoth boobs.

Now Rachel rolled and hit a trivia question that she missed. She was short of money and had to take a second pie. She made it herself and picked Colleen to give it to her. I guess she figured that Colleen was her best friend and would be kind. Boy was she wrong. Colleen used the bottom to top technique and left Rachel gasping for air.

As the questions and dares got harder and people ended up in jail, money supplies dwindled, even Colleen’s. More and more pies were administered as people approached the time that they would really get nailed as I had been three times earlier. I was still the chosen victim. On two successive rolls, Bridget and Molly hit the “Pie Anyone You Want” space and chose me. After Bridget hit it, Molly told her to wait. She was four squares away. If she rolled a four, then they could get me at the same time. Sure enough she did. They each used a minimum of whipped cream, adding syrups and marshmallow fluff. The two of them stood behind me and did a sandwich on my head. The video we watched later showed my head disappear in the two deep pans.

On my next roll I hit a dare. I picked up the card and read: “You must kneel on the ground and tip your head back. Other players on a step ladder above you will drop marshmallows coated in chocolate syrup. You must catch and eat them. If you miss more than one, you lose. Not only do you have to pay the fine, you also have to strip completely or be paddled fifty times.” Down I went on my knees. Brianna and Molly brought the ladder out. One by one the other players climbed to the top of the ladder and dropped the marshmallows. I caught the first two. The third one hit me on the nose and bounced off. The fourth one hit my chin, but I moved quickly enough to get it before it fell to the floor. The fifth and sixth ones were easier. I was tiring, but I was confident. Rachel dropped the last one and I had it lined up. I thought I had it, but I closed my mouth before the marshmallow was very far in. My lips were very slippery and the marshmallow shot out of my mouth and hit the floor. Loud cheers erupted from the rest of the players. Not only did I have a penalty to pay, but I didn’t have enough money to pay the fine. I was going to get pied again.

I didn’t want to strip, but it was better than a paddling. At least I got out of the pink bra and I didn’t have to worry about holding up the heavy boxers anymore. While I was undoing the bra, Brianna slipped up behind me and relieved me of my shorts, while the cameras clicked and the video rolled. I had received two pies of this kind already, so the only thing I could control was who would do the pieing. It really didn’t make much difference. They were all out to get me today. I chose Bridget. She filled a pan to overflowing. She ordered me, “Willy, clamp your balls back between your thighs. I don’t really want to hurt you.” Now that I knew where it was coming, I started to get turned on. “Look, he’s getting hard”, squealed Rachel. With that Bridget nailed me all over my groin.

On Brianna’s next turn she hit a dare square. I’m glad I didn’t get it. It read: “Cover a boy’s cock with chocolate syrup and lick it all off.” Any of the other girls might have chickened out, but not Brianna. She called Brian forward. The other girls would have asked Brian to take his cock out, but not Brianna. She reached right into the fly of his boxers and pulled it out. Then she stroked it for some minutes until it got hard. I couldn’t tell if Brian was enjoying it or not. Clearly he was embarrassed with his dick on display. On the other hand he was getting a hand job and a licking. I wondered if he was trying to cum. Once Brian had a raging hard-on, Brianna stopped and reached for the chocolate syrup. She spread it evenly over his entire penis. Then she knelt down and slowly licked it off, all the time saying, “Umm, good!”

Supplies were beginning to run low. There looked to be just about enough stuff left to make one big pie. Then the roof fell in. Rachel landed on the “Pie Anyone You Want Space”. She pointed her finger at me and beckoned me over. Rather than make one big pie, she divided all the rest of the messy stuff into six pans. Each girl got a pan. When she called “GO!”, I was nailed from every side. My butt got it. My face got it. The top of my head got it. My chest got it. My back got it. Finally Brianna packed the last one into my groin. She didn’t go for pain. She just went for incredible mess. At least it was all over. I had received six massive pieings and three small ones. That added up to 45 forfeit points, far more than anyone else.

The forfeit point standings after the pie game were:

Willy 45
Libby 10
Bridget 9
Brianna 7
Rachel 7
Brian 6
Molly 6
Colleen 5
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote