View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
momo
Account Banned

Rainbow PART THREE: "Back At His Place"

Fifteen minutes of driving and they finally arrived at his house. Before he let her leave the car, he told her to hand him her dress (leaving her to walk to the door in only her thong.) Hesitantly, she slipped it off, covering her br*asts with her hands and dropping the dress on his lap. She waited in the car for him, but instead of him walking to the door ahead of her, he opened the door to her side of the car and told her, " You can either walk with me or crawl after me, buttercup."

Not tempted to scrape up her knees and have to uncover her br*asts, she walked with him. As she looked around, she didn't see anyone around and remembered that she needed to trust him more. Though he could be stern sometimes, he cared about her too much to break that trust. Her embarassment right now was just a figure of her imagination.

Then he opened the door to reveal all the lights were on. Maybe he's just not an energy conserver?, she thought. But then she heard something shuffling down the hall, and a guy emerged in only a pair of basketball shorts. He laughed as she immediately tried to cover up with a nearby blanket, to reveal some of the whitest teeth she had ever seen.

"This is my friend, Alex. Justin's here as well. Surprise Ana!" He said with a smirk.

Well he may be hot, but what kind of surprise is this?, she thought.

As she looked over Alex, she sat on the couch and wrapped the blanket around herself. Alex was tall compared to her. He was 6'2 and thin compared to most guys his height, but still toned. He had semi-long hair (enough to tangle her fingers in anyway) that was a medium brown, and hazel eyes. He had a slight square jaw and looked like the next Calvin Klein jeans model. Needless to say, if tonight somehow miraculously turned into a three or foursome, she definitely would not mind having some fun with him. How would I bring that up without making this awkward, though?, she pondered.

And in the middle of her thoughts he sat next to her. (Or more like almost on top of her.) His thigh was right against hers and she could see the beginnings of an er*ction forming in his shorts.

"Ready for some fun tonight?" he said with a big smile and a slightly rosy color forming on his cheeks.

Am I asleep?!, she thought, shocked at what she just heard, or maybe thought she heard.

"I'm s-sorry. Umm... Did I hear you right?" she managed to get out.

"Are you ready for some fun tonight?" He said as Ana realized her master was pulling the blanket off her.

"Don't cover up, sl*t," her master said.

She blushed wildly as the blanket was pulled completely off her body and her thong was so wet, she knew it had to be practically see-through by now.

"Mmm... yes master," she moaned. "Are you going to be joining us," she finished turning towards Alex.

"Oh yea! Justin will come out in a little bit too once he hears us getting started. He's too shy to get things started; especially with a beautiful girl like you..." He said as he gently pushed her to lay down, and laid down on top of her, kissing and biting her bare neck.

He was now rock hard and she could tell because he was grinding roughly against her. Then she looked over and saw her master rubbing his throbbing c*ck as she moaned, Alex kissing and biting down the rest of her body now. He bit and pulled at her n*pples as she whined in pain and pleasure. Then he continued down her stomach and her hips and inner thighs.

"Mmm... Ooo Alex!" She whined as he started licking and biting different parts of her lower area.

Then he pulled her on top of him so she was kneeling with her p*ssy above his face, him moaning at her delicious wetness and her bent over the arm rest. When all of the sudden she felt her master l*bing up her bum while fingering it to loosen her up.

*Slap*

He smacked her right bum cheek and slowly slid his hard c*ck inside her tight bum.

"OHHH! Mmmm baby!" She screamed and whined. And then Justin shuffled into the room, slipping down his shorts to reveal a huge c*ck. She didn't even get a good look at him, just his p*nis which was about 8.5 inches and thick. It wasn't c*rcumsized, which she loved and only noticed right before he thrust deep inside her mouth. She could feel it hit the back of her throat repeatedly and gagged as he did; still moaning as Alex licked and bit at her cl*t, and her master was smacking her bum and pounding inside her.

Then she felt Justin slip out of her mouth and saw him move to a chair nearby to j*ckoff as her master pulled out and moved to her mouth.

"Suck it clean, wh*re! I want to f*ck your p*ssy and my c*ck needs to be clean to do so. Your p*ssy is all mine, sl*t." He grunted as he tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her mouth over his c*ck for the second time that night.

"Do you feel like a dirty sl*t?" he said as she winced a little from the taste of her bum all over his c*ck, but she still nodded. A couple minutes of sucking a gagging later, he pulled out and told her to stand up and bend over. She felt Alex slide easily into her bum and pull her to lay down on top of him again, this time face up. Then her master thrust hard into her p*ssy, and she couldn't help but scream and whine feeling both large c*cks inside her tights holes.

A few minutes later, Justin held his p*nis down by her mouth, standing at the end of the couch and having her tilt her head back over the arm rest. Her arms propping her up on Alex's chest. She was moaning and panting softly when she heard someone grunt and felt Alex shoot his warm cum into her bum. He didn't pull out yet, though, still thrusting his c*ck inside her, in sync with her master. Suddenly, she couldn't control herself and screamed as she came all over her master's c*ck, and felt it drip down a little and cause a slapping sound as master started pounding harder and grunting. As he reached the edge, he pulled out and shot his load of cum all over her perky br*asts. It was warm and she wanted so bad to taste it, not wanting to waste any of her master's cum.

And soon to follow was Justin. Only a couple minutes after master and Alex, Justin thrust deep in her mouth and shot cum down her throat. She had no choice, but to swallow.

Soon everyone was calmed down, and Alex and Justin cleaned up and left. It was just her and master.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked as he pulled her into his arms in his bed.

"Yes master," she said with the biggest smile as she blushed.

"Good. But you were a naughty girl tonight, you know how?" he said looking at her with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes... I came without permission and before you." She said looking down as she fiddled with his shirt she had put on.

"It's ok. I won't punish you right now. Just don't do it again, buttercup," he responded, lightly lifting her face up by the chin and kissing her softly.

After the kiss, Ana agreed and couldn't help but feel like the happiest and luckiest girl to have such a wonderful master.

"Yes master," she said with a smile.

Last edited by momo; 08-18-2010 at 04:03 AM.
momo is offline   Reply With Quote