View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 06:10 PM   #4
Jdelt
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post

However for me it's always a choice, and specifically with my master between trusting him completely, being able to talk about anything if I see an issue with a task and having a safeword that will stop everything asap should I want to I never feel not in control, even if I do everything he asks me (I guess I like the role play of being controlled but actual control would be bad).

This is probably the reason I will never be able to understand the appeal of being a slave or blackmail or anything where you lose control like teamviewer, parental controls on phone, etc. Sorry if not the answer you were looking for Jaro, but it's something I've thought and talked to other people here multiple times to try to understand...
I've said before, there's nothing like the submission of a strong confident woman freely given. It is an amazing gift. When you are pushing someone to their limits, taking them someplace where you know they are a little nervous, or even scared, and you know they could call it off anytime just by using a safeword - and they don't, because they trust you to take care of them - that is an incredible feeling.

I'm a big fan of consensual blackmail. I've posted about it before. One time I had parental control software installed on my victim's cell phone. She said something sassy, and I shut her phone down until she made it up to me by getting undressed, spanking herself, and then masturbating for me to my direction. It was a memorable event not for the acts themselves, but because she had willingly turned herself over to me to that extent. I was on the literal other side of the planet. She voluntarily turned control of her phone over to me, knowing that I could do anything with it or the information inside, based solely on trust.

That felt like control to me.

Exposed blackmail victims can be found on my kinktalk!

Likes (as Dominant): games, humiliation, impact play, orgasm control/denial, consensual blackmail, Teamviewer, Qustodio, pet play, public, hidden public
Limits: scat, blood, family, social suicide
Jdelt is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jdelt for this post: