View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 03:35 PM   #576
CSasha
Oracle

Then it's time to add it, don't you think? Since you already completed it, and I find it awesome, have 10 ruins reduction for that, and some more opportunities:

- Have another ruin consensually caused by another person, for 10 more ruins reduction. Have 40 more reductions, if you make that same person repeat it two more times.

- Have another person consensually cum in your presence, for 10 ruins reduction. You can repeat this two more times with other persons, and get the same 10 ruins reduction per further person, plus 30 ruins reduction bonus if you manage to complete it with three different persons. Have another 20 ruins reduction per these up to three persons for every person you can increase the orgasms to three (can be in different sessions). If you manage to do three persons this way, three times each person, have another 50 ruins reduction extra.

- Be completely naked and aroused by another dressed person presence (at least all underwear but preferably even more) with both your consense and that person being aware of your arousal, for 20 ruins reduction. Have 10 more ruins reduction each for each of the following by the same person in the same situation: a slap on your ass, a kiss that person initiates, stroking your cock, grabbing your balls, slapping your balls (can be very lightly)

- Get a tally mark on your body skin anywhere between the height of your balls and your nipples but not on your arms or hands, drawn by another person with a pen that sticks for a while, for 5 ruins reduction. Have an additional 10 ruins reduction for the next tally mark right next to the first one while the first remains by a different person, and another extra 10 ruins reduction for any further tally mark again next to the previous ones and while they remain, but has to always be by another person. Any other tally marks don't count (but you can still have them in between, before or after).

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote