View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 03:09 PM   #574
CSasha
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop747 View Post
I made my morning coffee and although I don't normally use cream or sugar, it was time to add my creamy substance today. I never have time to drink it at home so I filled up my thermos, dropped my cream (cum) cube in and left for work. I drove to work and honestly forgot what I had done due to a few extra hectic additions to the momrning... until I walked into the office and took my first sip. It had this weird taste and I remembered dropping the cube in. I gagged and the guy that sits next to me asked if i was ok. I had to work through it and respond that I was fine. It took me a few hours but I eventually got the stale cum down with my hot coffee.
Hahaha! Hilarious. You well earned your 50 ruins reduction, plus 20 extra because it turned out this way and you made me laugh (and supposingly others reading here).

Also sounds like you want to do something like that again?

Regarding your previous post, I think there might have been a reduction task giving you reduction for what you already did. But I think you should made the effort to look it up and quote. On the other hand, I am not so sure it wasn't put under further conditions. Now I am curious, damn it.

Looking for some kinky roulette?

My Likes and Limits short list

My pronouns are it/its

If you spam me disrespecting my profile, or grammar, or spelling, or asking for play or relationship without previous context, punch your genitals 20 times as hard as you can.
CSasha is offline   Reply With Quote