View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 02:58 PM   #573
lop747
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
Well done. Here are new reduction tasks to choose from:

- Insert the ice cube into your ass and keep it there for at least 15 minutes OR Put the ice cube of your cum into a cup of glass, fill it up with a drink of your choice, drink at your own pace and re-fill however you want until all the ice cube has melted and the cup or glass is empty, for 50 ruines reduction

- Get naked at a legal place of your choice (can totally be your room) and recite loud with your hands on the back: "I am submissive to others and love to serve their pleasures." 100 times, for 5 ruins reduction, if you recite it 1,000 times instead get 25 ruins reduction instead.
Last night, reading through possible reductions, I found the latter of these two. I completed my 100 as I edged a few times before my first ruin of the evening. I now have 200 under my belt and am shooting for the 1000

So I completed the saving task a while ago but through travel and being sick, I never got the chance to do the second task... Until today
I made my morning coffee and although I don't normally use cream or sugar, it was time to add my creamy substance today. I never have time to drink it at home so I filled up my thermos, dropped my cream (cum) cube in and left for work. I drove to work and honestly forgot what I had done due to a few extra hectic additions to the momrning... until I walked into the office and took my first sip. It had this weird taste and I remembered dropping the cube in. I gagged and the guy that sits next to me asked if i was ok. I had to work through it and respond that I was fine. It took me a few hours but I eventually got the stale cum down with my hot coffee.

Likes/dislikes/limits

PM dares
lop747 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to lop747 for this post: