View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 06:35 AM   #10
tomtomtim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pet Ra View Post
I have to admit that I had to google what CFNF and CMNF means, then I was like: "Ah, your daily routine."

Being naked (well, now belted) while Master and Mistress (and only them) are fully clothed is a huge turn on for me because it clearly shows my status and there is absolutely no way I can hide my arousal But I don't think it's humiliating, it should be normal for a sub / pet / slave / ...
"your daily routine..." you're so lucky.

Yes, I agree with you, being naked around others who are wearing clothes shows the submissive status clearly. It's probably less humiliating after a while in just the Dom/sub relationship, you get used to it and accept the former humiliation as the new "normal". As you said, it should be normal for a sub / pet/ slave. How would you feel if friends came over and saw you naked with your Master/Mistress?

Unfortunately, i never have not yet had the opportunity to have your experience, but i am certain i would not be able to hide my arousal either. My cock would be hard and dripping all day long. Unless it was in a chastity cage, then just dripping precum...

likes and dislikes: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85860
tomtomtim is offline   Reply With Quote