View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:01 PM   #85
naughtylilfemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtylilfemme View Post
turnabout is fair play, baby!

first one is monster girl quest, part 1...

OPTIONS:
--------
1.) FleshLight Sleeve Cap Tightness?
A.) Off (Very Little Suction; Less Friction)
B.) On Loosely (Some Suction/Friction)
C.) On Tight (Strongest Suction/Friction)

2.) When I cum during a video, how do I handle it?
A.) Cum completely, pull out, and stop until your next attempt.
B.) I want you frustrated! Ruin your orgasm by pulling out as soon as you feel your first spurt of cum shoot inside the sleeve. Lick up any cum that leaks out when you pull out!
C.) I want you tortured! Cum completely, but you're stuck in the sleeve with no way to pull out until the end of the current round! Enjoy getting your oversensitive little fuckstick milked til you lose your mind, bitch!

3.) May I cum during the CUM ROUND on Fap Hero's?
A.) Yes, and you can pull out and watch the end of the video without any stimulation since you made it.
B.) Yes, but ONLY if you finish the WHOLE video and let the Launch milkrape you for the rest of it!
C.) No, treat it like the rest of the dare; cumming during the Cum Round still loses.

4.) If I fail to make it through a whole video the first day I attempt that video, I will have to go round by round (or scene by scene), restarting any round/scene I don't complete until I make it through (and if I try for that day, I have to finish the round I attempt no matter what). How would you like me to make it harder?
A.) Don't - it should be challenging enough as is!
B.) Wear a prostate plug for each attempt!
C.) Wear an anal vibrator for each attempt! *You can specify vibration intensity. Default = High
D.) Keep a vibrator (wand or something taped/otherwise attached) so it's pressing against your balls for each attempt! *You can specify vibration intensity. Default = High
E.) Lightly tickle your balls with your free hand the whole time for each attempt!

5.) When I'm done for the day, how should I clean up the sleeve?
A.) Clean it as normal with soap and water.
B.) Clean it with your tongue, bitch. Make sure to swallow all those loads you filled it up with!
C.) Sloppy seconds for you! Only clean it every three days, and use your tongue, you fucking slut! (For sanitary purposes, I reserve the right to occasionally do a soap/water clean, but only after completing this first).
and, of course, you also have to do part 2. same options. enjoy!

Monster Girl Punishment Rape!

owned by mommy, not allowed to cum

loves: good girl spanking, ageplay, denial, humiliation/condescension, writing reports
shrugs/punishments: edging, bladder control, lines, bad girl spanking
limits: scat, blood, permanent, public, family, cam/kik, face, identification, insertion, watersports

pm dares
toys and tools
my bdsm test results

naughtylilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to naughtylilfemme for this post: