Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 11:39 AM   #26
HHHobo

Default Chapter 9

Now we had to decide the forfeits. Molly had us all think up a forfeit and write it down. Without looking at them, she gave them to Libby, and had her pick out the four worst in order. Those were set aside and Molly put the other four in order. They were all in a pile. As our turn came up, we had to draw a forfeit, read it aloud, and then perform it. If we refused, we were to be stripped, tied up, and paddled for a half an hour. This was so bad that it assured that most, if not all, forfeits would be paid.

Libby took the first piece of paper. She read it aloud. She was to be stripped to her underwear and painted with water-based paints and to stay that way until the game was over. That wasn’t so bad. She willingly agreed. Quickly Libby became a swirl of many colors over her entire body. Even her bra and thong were painted.

Colleen only got a little bit worse. She had to take off her skirt and thong. She stood there holding her hands over her crotch while a large tray of ice cubes was prepared. She had to sit with her bare ass on the ice cubes until the rest of the forfeits were paid. At first she squirmed around. But then her butt went numb and she just sat there.

Bridget’s forfeit brought a little interaction into play. She had to get both Brian and me to have an erection by rubbing our cocks through the cheerleader skirts. She also had to keep them up until the forfeits were over, or until our own forfeits prevented it. She knelt down in front of us and started rubbing. In no time at all we had boners that popped out of the tiny thongs and pushed the cheerleader skirts up in front. The girls cheered and jeered, even Colleen sitting on the ice.

Now came Brian’s turn and he was clearly nervous. His anxiety was justified. After reading his forfeit, he groaned. We took hold of him and tied his hands behind his back. We pulled his skirt and thong off of him. His woody stood straight out. He was the first to have to expose himself that night. But now the worst began. Brianna produced a tube of BenGay and rubbed it all over his nipples, prick, and balls. He yelped, but he wasn’t allowed to do anything about it until all forfeits had been paid.

Things were getting worse and I still had to wait until Rachel paid her forfeit. She read hers aloud and groaned. Those of us that weren’t tied took Rachel and stripped her naked. Then she was hogtied. For fifteen minutes we tickled the shit out of her. Brian kept yelling, “Hurry Up!” Rachel laughed and laughed and begged and begged. But we kept her going for the full fifteen minutes. We stopped and untied her, but she wasn’t allowed to dress until all forfeits were over.

Now it was my turn. I picked up the paper, read it, and cried, “Oh Shit!” I followed the instructions. I took the entire outfit off, so that I was buck naked. I didn’t try to cover myself, because it was useless. I knelt in front of everyone else, so they all had a good view. I took my left hand and started stroking my dick. The girls teased me and cheered me on. In less than ten minutes it was all over. I shot a load of cum into the air and on to the floor. I got a round of applause, but I wasn’t allowed to dress until the last forfeits were done.

Molly slowly picked up the second-to-last paper and read it. Resigned to her fate, she took her clothes off and took the razor and shaving cream from Brianna and proceeded to shave off all of her newly grown crop of hair. But that wasn’t all. After she was finished, Brianna handed her a vibrator. She put it up her butt, turned it on, and began rubbing her clit. In less time than it took me, she had an orgasm. It turns out that Molly is a squirter. She left a little puddle of pussy juice on the dropcloth.

Only one of us knew what Brianna was going to have to do. To show she was a good sport, she stripped before she even read the paper. After reading the paper, she looked up and said, “Willy, you do it!” I swiftly agreed. Brianna walked over and lay down across my lap. I quickly started spanking her backside. Brianna squirmed around, but, to her credit, she did not cry out. The instructions were that her butt had to be pink before the spanking was over. Libby was the judge and called a halt after about ten minutes. But that was just the first part. With her butt aching, Brianna had to bring off at least three people orally. First she chose Libby, so that Libby would have to strip at least her bottoms. Ten minutes of that and Libby was satisfied. Then Brianna turned to Colleen sitting on the ice. We hadn’t really seen her pussy, so Brianna spread her legs for us all to get a good look. Brianna’s tongue came out and she went to work on Colleen. The effect of the ice slowed Colleen’s reactions down. It took Brianna almost twenty minutes to bring her to orgasm. Finally she took pity on Brian. She asked, “May I clean him off before I do him?” We agreed. She washed him thoroughly, for which Brian was grateful. Only a minor tingling remained in his genitals. Now that look returned to Brianna’s face. “I don’t want his pubic hair in my teeth. Let’s shave him!”, she suggested. Brian was still tied up and could do nothing about it. The scissors, shaving cream, and razor came back out. Soon Brian was a smooth as a little boy. But Brianna held up her end of the bargain. She went right down on him. Soon he was moaning in pleasure. She kept asking him if he was about to come. If he said yes, she slowed down. Even doing the worst forfeit, she was getting her kicks. She didn’t seem embarrassed at all. She was competitive and wanted to win, but she had no problem accepting the penalties of defeat. She kept Brian going for about 45 minutes before he finally came. Once again Brianna was impressive. She didn’t have to, but she took his first load in her mouth and his second load on her face. We applauded and cheered them both when they were done.

It was now after three in the morning. We cleaned up and crawled into our sleeping bags.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote