Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:42 AM   #34
moretech

Next it was Mika’s turn, she said “V” to which Aiko made a beeping sound again and Michi chose owning for a day once again.

“F” said Sinikis to which Aiko congratulated him for getting the last two letters of the word marked.

“Staff” said Michi resulting in her to win this round and choose a word for the next round which ended up being 6 letters long.

“E” said Prusix to which Michi smiled and shook her head causing Prusix to take off his t-shirt.

“Z” followed Naupry to which Michi shook her head with a frown and Naupry took off her pants causing her to be in just a bra and panties.

Orino followed with “F” resulting in Michi to smile and shake her head once again, He then took off his socks.

“A” I followed causing Michi to shake her head. “There have been no correct answers yet, so Rei, you are lucky for now”

Mika followed with “D” resulting in Michi to shake her head “I guess I made a difficult word”

“O” said Aiko causing Michi to shake her head and Aiko to take off his socks.

“B” followed Sinikis resulting in him then taking off his socks too.

“N” followed Prusix to which Michi finally marked a letter on the board.

Naupry then followed him with “H” resulting in Michi to mark a letter down again.

“I” said Orino making the word so far to be _ _ H I N _ causing me to think and then say “P” resulting in the second letter to be right.

Mika then followed with “J?” to which Michi shake her head and I owning Mika for one day.

“R” followed Aiko causing Michi to laugh as he took off his pants.

“Sphinx” replied Sinikis resulting in him winning this round. The word he chose ended up being 6 letters again.

Michi first guessed “E” resulting in her then taking off her socks.

“T” followed Prusix resulting in him taking off his pants too.

Naupry then followed with “I” resulting in 3 letters to be shown as followed _ I _ I _ I

“M” followed Orino to which he also took off his pants.

I then said “Bikini” causing me to win this round and I was able to choose a next word _ _ _ _ _ _ _

“E” said Mika to which I shook my head.

“Q” followed Aiko to which I shook my head again causing Aiko to strip naked.

“A” followed Sinikis to which I marked the first and 5th letter down.

“S” followed Michi to which I shook my head causing her to take off her pants revealing her panties.

“H” said Prusix but he was wrong too resulting him to strip naked too.

“F” followed Naupry which caused her to take off her bra.

Orino followed with “V” causing him to take off his pants.

Mika then followed with “M” to which I shook my head and her dad said “Mika, I own you for a day”

Aiko followed with “G” resulting in him also being owned for a day by his dad.

“W” said Sinikis causing me to mark down the second and 4th letter on the board. A W _ W A _ _

Michi then said “D” resulting in me to mark down the last letter on the board.

“Awkward” followed Prusix causing him to win this round.

“four words making the following” said Prusix as he marked “_ _ _ _” “_ _ _ _” “_ _ _ _ _” “_ _ _ _ _” on the board.

Naupry started with “S” resulting in Prusix to mark down 3 letters

“O” said Orino to which Prusix shook his head and Orino to take his pants off.

“U” I followed to which I got one letter marked on the board.

“M” followed Mika resulting in her to be my slave for one day.

“T” said Aiko resulting in two letters to be marked down.

Sinikis followed with “I” resulting in one letter to be marked on the board.

Michi then said “P” to which she took off her t-shirt.

Naupry then followed with “G” causing one letter to be marked down.

“J” said Orino to which Prusix made Orino take off his underwear leaving him naked.

I then said “Y” which resulted in Naupry to own me for one day.

Mika smiled as Prusix marked down the “C” she mentioned followed by Aiko to say “D” resulting in Mika to choose to own Aiko for one day.

Sinikis then guessed “A” resulting in him losing his t-shirt and Michi chose “B” resulting in her to take off her bra too.

“V” said Naupry to which Prusix shook his head and Naupry to take off her last piece of clothing.

“F” said Orino next which revealed _ _TS FUC_ T_ _S_ GI_ _S so far to which I sighed and then said “E” causing Prusix to mark down 3 letters making Mika sigh too and then said “The answer is ‘Lets fuck these girls’” to which Prusix congratulated her and Mika could choose a word or sentence.

“_ _ / _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ _” is what Mika came up with to which everyone wondered what it said.

Aiko started with “G” to which Mika only marked down the first letter of the first word.

“N” followed Sinikis which caused just one letter to be marked down once again.

“J” said Michi hesitantly to which Mika replied “All girls are now naked” resulting in Michi to take off her panties.

Prusix followed with “R” which got Mika to mark two letters down.

“E” said Naupry causing 5 letters to be marked off.

“A” followed Orino resulting in 6 letters to get marked down

I then said “H” making one letter to be marked

Aiko followed with “D” marking 4 letters down.

“W” followed Sinikis revealing G_ / AHEAD / AND / _ _ _ _ / _ _ / WE / ARE / _ _ED / _ _ / _ _ / A _ READ _ on the board so far.

Michi then said “B” to which Sinikis decided to fuck Michi right then and there much to Michi’s disgust as she did not want to get fucked by her father.

Prusix then followed with “T” marking two letters down.

Naupry followed Prusix with “U” marking 3 letters.

“L” said Orino with a smile as he realized what is on the board.

I then followed with “S” as I did not want to say the sentence out loud.

“Y” said Aiko followed by Sinikis who was still fucking Michi to say “C”

Michi then sighed and said “The answer is ‘go ahead and fuck us we are used to it already’” to which Mika nodded. Michi then wanted to get to the board to make a word but could not until Sinikis was done fucking his daughter’s pussy. As we were waiting for them to be done Aiko, Prusix and Orino decided to also fuck me, Mika and Naupry as when we are naked, which we are, we have to let them fuck us just like in school.

After us four girls got some cum in our pussy we wanted to start the game again but Mika’s dad and brothers did not let us as they decided to switch what girl they were fucking resulting in each of them to fuck each of us girls.

When each of us had cum dripping out of our pussy we got up and Michi and Naupry wanted to get dressed again but they then noticed that their clothes were gone. This was clearly a surprise to them so they looked around a while longer before finally going to their rooms only to come back out shortly later still naked to say all their clothes are gone.

“I guess you will need to stay naked all the time, just like Mika” said their dad which clearly caused them to panic for a while but then give up as they had no choice anymore.

A while later I then went home, took a shower and rested.

Two days later Ayla asked me why we were still naked as we were not on the rules anymore, that it doesn’t make sense that we did not go to buy any clothes yet.

I agreed with Ayla and then went with Mika, Ayla and Lyre to some clothing stores and each of us bough clothes for a whole week. Once we purchased the clothes we went home, washed them and then put some clothes on. I was so used to being naked already that having clothes on felt weird, good but weird.

The remainder of the week nothing happened and when we went back to school we were, as you would expect with the dress code rules, naked. Every girl in the school got fucked regularly by multiple guys, the beautiful and fit girls more often than the not so beautiful and fit girls resulting in for the first time ever I disliked my looks and fitness as I was a regular target for the guys.

Over a fairly extended time the rules we had set up at school diminished. The first one to fully disappear was the being a model in art and sex ed classes. The next one that full disappeared was the sex that we had to allow, even though by the time that this disappeared, nobody seemed to care that it was gone as most of the girls were still getting fucked all the time. Just a few girls, including myself, refused to let the fucking happen. Lastly, the dress code fully disappeared shortly before the school year ended. Nearly all female students were clearly pregnant, including myself, all my siblings, Mika and her siblings.