Thread: Fiction: Super powered blackmail
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 10:41 AM   #32
moretech

Besides, due to the school rules I have to let him anyway. He unzipped his pants, lowered it and then got me to bounce up and down on his cock until class started.

Once everyone was there the teacher made sure not to waste any time, explained that we will all participate in a class orgy and then got the male students to strip and start to fuck each of us. Due to the new school rules none of the girls had any say over this and ended up being filled up with cum.

Once this class was done I went to my Math class where at first the teacher wanted to tie me up until I said that Hailey took that rule over to which Hailey agreed. Next I gave the same proposal to the teacher to which the math class also turned into an orgy.

Once math was done and Science started I once again made the teacher turn the class in an orgy but then the last class before lunch break the teacher refused, meaning that the computer class teacher does not have the key phrase implanted.

During lunch break I saw that a lot of girls were being fucked and nearly all girls already had cum either on their body or dripping from their pussy. Really, this school is not really a school anymore for girls but instead it is a sex slave training camp for us.

After lunch break the Human language teacher also was not affected by the key phrase but the Gym teacher, Zisa language and Faunchi language teachers were resulting in three more classes after lunch break to have turned into an orgy.

When I got home I did not have the energy anymore to do anything resulting in me just taking a shower, then eating something and going to bed.

The remainder of the week went the same, getting fucked during breaks by guys from all classes and turning multiple classes into orgies to find out what teachers are affected by the key phrase and who is not.

The result of this is that the biology teacher, the sex education teacher and the music class teachers were not affected, even though the sex education teacher did also get orgies happening in his classes.

During gym on Friday we were also informed that there is a national sports event going on that will be broadcast live nationally and will also be available to be watched in other countries. It was also decided that in our school the student with the best gym grades have to participate in the events which resulted in myself, Hailey, Ayla, Mika and many other girls from the school to participate while also having the same amount of male students participate.

With this us girls have to let anyone, including other schools and spectators, fuck us and will have our naked bodies broadcast live all over the country. The events take up the whole day on every school day for a whole week including the weekend at the end of it, but then we do get a whole week off from school after that.

During the weekend before the school sports event I went to Hailey and anyone else that has some rules on me, Lyre, Ayla or Mika and got them to be removed, however, during this I found out that Blake got Lyre to also give all her clothes to charity.

I also managed to get Hailey to give up the blackmail she has on me and got the art teacher who had tried to blackmail me too, to also give up the blackmail he had on me, which was just the fake blackmail that Hailey gave to the previous principal.

So now we each only have the school rules to follow and everything else is normal. When I got Hailey to give up her blackmail I also made her get rid of all her clothes but it was only after I did that that I realized I should have just gotten her to give her clothes to me, Ayla and Mika but she already gave them all to charity.

On Monday morning none of us really wanted to go, Lyre’s university also chose Lyre and a few other girls to represent the girls from her university meaning that Lyre would also be naked on live TV. Each of us were really not liking this but we had to so all of us went to school, Lyre came with us, and then from our school we took a bus ride to the event hall.

Once we arrived at the event hall it was clear that we were getting all the attention due to being naked. The cameras and people were all looking at us, now we have been naked on TV all over the country, great.

Not much later after that I saw the principal talk to the announcers who shortly after made an announcement.

“Hey everyone, we have just been informed that all girls from the red team have to allow anyone to touch and fuck them, that’s right, those are those naked girls, just walk up to them and start fucking them, if they resist they get detention and will be tied up for all of us to enjoy anyway”

Great, now everyone knows that, so we will end up getting fondled and fucked regularly during this school sports event.

“Now that we have that out of the way, let’s start this sports event, the first event will be the long jump”

As all the schools started to prepare for the event I saw that at least 3 cameras were pointing at our school. It didn’t take long for the other schools to take advantage by using their team members that are not participating in this event to come to us and fondle and fuck us.

Not only were we humiliated to be naked at school, now we were also being fucked on live tv for millions of people to see. When it finally got to our turn our team mates were clearly tired already from being fucked and due to this we did very poorly at the long jump.

After the long jump was done for all the schools we had an other event, this event is a 200 meters dash, so in other words, a nude boob bouncing show, I had to participate in this event together with 5 other girls from our school, which resulted in guys from other schools to come over and fondle us followed by also getting our pussy filled up all in an attempt to get us tired so we would not participate as good in the event.

All of this is happening while the cameras were still pointed at us and we were being fucked on live tv.

After the 200 meters dash event was over we saw the principal go up to the announcers and then take the microphone.

“As today’s events are over, all of the naked girls will be available to be fucked, our school will stay until all other schools have left for anyone who wishes to fuck them to give them a chance, we will do this on every day of this sports event so come on down to our dressing room and enjoy some tight pussy.”

This caused all of us to sigh, including Lyre who was also naked even though she is with an other school. Our principal then came up to us and took us all to the dressing room, including Lyre who came to the event with our bus. The principal must not know that Lyre is with an other school as Lyre is also naked.

For the next two hours none of us had any rest and many other students and spectators came in the dressing room and fucked us, as I looked over at the principal I saw her grinning at all of us as if she found it hilarious that we were a school of sex slave girls.

When the two hours were done and we slowly were getting some rest from the fucking with our pussies dripping cum the principal decided to torture us even more.

“Tomorrow we will arrive two hours earlier so you girls will be available a little longer as we had plenty of spectators that wanted a turn with you girls too but due to the time they couldn’t as you were all already getting filled up, at the same time, we will take a few extra girls from school and will have your ass and mouth also available while the guys, who were too distracted by your naked bodies, will be swapped with more girls from the school, so the girls that were here today will be competing against guys starting tomorrow and the new girls we take from school will be competing against the girls.”

All of us sighed and nodded followed by still getting fucked for an other hour for some of us, including myself, before we could go home.

Naturally we were all exhausted and we were not given time to clean up after the fucking resulting in us being driven to the school with our bodies covered in sweat and cum while we all had cum coming out of our pussies.

When we got to school each of us split up and went home, some girls wanted to take a shower at school but were not allowed to do this resulting in everyone to be going home naked and filled with cum.

Once myself, Lyre, Ayla and Hailey got home we took a shower and then watched TV for a little while we were waiting for food to be delivered. While we were watching TV we saw a replay of some highlights of today’s events which caused us to see ourselves naked on TV.

“So now the nation has seen us naked, just great” I said to which we all sighed.

Once the pizza arrived and gave the delivery boy a nice view we ate and then went to bed.

The next day we all woke up early, except for Lyre, and went to school 2 hours early, shortly after we arrived we got on the bus and left for today’s event hall, we had 3 times the number of girls as what we had yesterday and none of us were really happy as we knew we were going to end up getting fucked over and over again.

While driving to the event hall the principal said “Girls, for the sports events I will set an other rule for everyone, when you do not have a dick inside you, you will need to rub your pussy to make sure you stay wet so anyone that wants to fuck you has easy access.”

This caused all of us to sigh once again. Right there on the bus we then all started to slowly rub ourselves. Once we arrived we saw that a few people were already there, waiting for us, as they wanted to fuck us.