View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 10:25 AM   #26
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Conferance call with a twist

Quote:
Originally Posted by John M View Post
Lets give you something to keep you occupied all day Friday. When you wake up put the vibrating dildo inside you and tape it in place with it set to the lowest setting. Each time the dildo makes you edge you must turn it up one level until you have edged 10 times. Then leaving the dildo in you on low tape the vibrator to your clit and set it on low, edging constantly until you leave the house. You will continue to edge constantly from both the vibrator and the dildo in you throughout the day without a break, gradually increasing the speed of the remote vibe but keeping the dildo on low until you meet sir.

For tonight I think you should edge a few more times. Tape the remote vibe to your clit and set the vibrator on high. Put the remote somewhere far away and then lie down on the bed. You are only allowed to get up as you start to edge so you will have to run to make it to the remote in time so you don't break sir's rule. Repeat this 5 time. Next lie with your legs wide apart and the vibrating dildo between your legs resting gently against your clit. Turn the dildo to max and then lay completely still without touching it so it is gently resting against your clit. Each time you move or moan or make a noise you must punish yourself with 5 spanks to your clit or any other punishment sir would see fit. You must edge 5 times like that and you must not touch the dildo except after you have edged

Let me know if you have any questions.

John M
Sir John,

Thank you for your edging task as well as you punishment suggestion for Sirs consideration this evening.

Given that your task was to take place prior to me leaving the house, I elected to add a bit of a twist to the event.

Taping a vibe in place sounded fun, however I had a conference call early this morning with the east coast office. I have personally met a couple of the managers who would be on the call.

For your Pleasure Sir John, I chose the following for my edging call;

-5 inch black heels
- black leather collar
-nipple clamps with chain
- underbust corset
- arousal gel applies to my very sensitive swollen clit
- remote controlled wevibe
- thick suction cup dildo

As the call began, the first report was from Kevin. I have met Kev a number of times, he is a very fit disciplined man, mid forties, and seems to be extra flirtatious whenever he sees me. I am not gonna lie, I have thought of him often, and perhaps he has crossed my mind a couple of times while I masturbate..........

As Kevin began to speak, `Click`wevibe on low.......my plan was to leave it on until he completed his report.....4 minutes..........I lasted 4 minutes..... a question came my way....as I tried to speak, my voice was trebling....I was so close to cumming........just then, kevins strong voice came clearly across the speaker ``are you ok andrea`` had to shut the vibe off...........collected myself and responded. For the balance of Kevins report, I cooled down, rotating my nipple clamps 90 degrees every 5 minutes......nipples hard and very sensitive.

Murray, Murray is a big man, tall, strong, not the brightest guy, but honestly..........HAWT. His turn to report, being a big man, I imagined it would be appropriate for me to stick the 8 inch and very thick suction cup dildo to a chair and try to force the huge unit into my tight pussy while Murray spoke........in addition, circling my clit, covered in arousal gel, with my finger.

Murray began.............and so did I..forcing the huge head of the dildo between my pussy lips was a struggle.......this thing is thick and the head is about the size of a racquet ball, lubrication is not the issue..........obviously.....as Murray continued on, and the huge knob stretched my cunt wide..........my mind wandered, imagining his, assumabley, similar cock............finger moving faster, huge knob sliding in .......in........and pop! pussy opening tightens suddenly around the shaft as the knob snaps inside my fluttering cunt.........finger .faster....huge cock pushing slowly deeper.............breath quickens as I am feeling fuller........I let out a bit of a whimper........MUST STOP NOW......fingers off......slowly sliding this thing out, slight pause as the knob has some resistance as it reaches my tight opening on the way out........

I collapse in my chair........the call winds up..........I really have no idea what was discussed......all I know is that I am now craving cock more than ever.

Thank you for your post Sir John, and the edges, please feel free to KIK message me, user name; andreaswallows

I will be sure to give you a special thank you via KIK this evening

andreaswallows...........with much gratitude

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!