View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 09:34 AM   #25
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default All packaged up and ready to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by raisethebar View Post
Lets modify this for Friday night so it fights with Sir's instructions.

I think you should start by wearing you 5 inch black heels, med length black skirt and the white blouse.

Every time you stop at a red light you will edge using the 10 speed vibrator. Every red light you increase the speed. Each light you should undue a button. You are not allowed to cum but must use the toy the entire red light. once in the parkade or street parking you will then put your blindfold on, your earphones in and put your feet up on the dash and your front windows down (if its not to cold outside) you will then edge one last time for the length of a song on max setting of your toy, skirt as high as sir thinks is okay and shirt as wide open as your good with.

If you cum on the car ride or parked you will not be allowed to due up the buttons you will have to walk to the room unbutton and you can't touch or adjust your top your toy will be in your pussy on vibrate all the way to the room.

You will be lying on the bed naked, with the hitachi going on full when the room service arrives. You will be on the bed that is not visible from the door.You will have the headphones and bled fold on so you won't know if you are being loud or the conversation that is taking place.

After the food has been delivered. You will be tied up with your chains and Sir will put the food on you like you are a table. The windows will be open and lights on so anyone will be able to see inside the room. Your toy will be in your pussy and on high the entire he is eating the food.

If you cum while he is eating dinner, you will go to the stairwell in only a towel. In the stairwell you will use your toy to masterbate and cum for 10 min. You will have the towel with you so you can cover up if needed or wanted.

After dinner is finished you will blow Sir once again. You will then be tied up against the window, curtains open lights on. Your toy will be in you on high. You will be like that for 15 min. If you cum, you will have to take the elevator down to the front desk, you may wear a towel down and accidentally drop it while in the lobby if you chose.

I think it is time to get fucked. You will have your hands tied up and get fucked. You will swallow his cum. After he is done you get your toy out and use it on high till you cum. You will then use your fingers to masterbate till you cum. This will go on for a total of 6 cums.

After that point you will need to get him ice for his drink. You will walking a towel to the ice machine. You will fill the bucket, however the bucket isn't large enough so you will fill your pussy with ice cubes. You are not allowed to touch or adjust the towel. If it falls off so be it. When you get back to the room you will make Sir drink first then take the ice cubes out of your pussy and make your self a drink using those cubes, don't drink it yet.

I think its time for some more room service. You will order it and answer the door in a towel. After this Sir needs to be blown and you need to cum. Use his cum in your drink and your pussy juice on your toy to still the drink.

At any point after you start the evening for every 3 texts you get you must cum.

When your watching a tv show, every commercial you must either stand naked in the window, blow sir, fuck sir, or use the toys of his choosing, blow sir in the window, get fucked with your tits up against the glass, Sirs choice.
Sir Bar,

This Horny wet Fuck slut thanks you for your edging task and punishment options for My Sir's consideration this evening,

When I woke this morning, I was struck by how wet I remained overnite......in addition, I was consumed with a feeling of aggression and general feeling of a "Predatory Cougar on the hunt"

With this in mind, I made the following wardrobe selections;

- 5 inch heeled boots, black, just above the knee.
- short black skirt, with a daring slit up the RH side
- White fitted blouse with a number of closely spaced buttons up the front, collar up.
- Push up bra, jacked right up so the `girls`are on full display.
-Short Black Blazer, tightly fitted, when buttoned up, nicely framing the `girls`and accentuating the curve of my narrow waste.
- Hair up, and out of the way, you never know what the day might bring.
- Bright glossy Red lipstick, carefully applied for obvious attention.
- Glasses, (think naughty office girl)
- an appropriate amount of glittery oil strategically placed in a line following the curve of my round breasts and down my cleavage. (don't want the girls to feel up staged by the red lips)
- Just enough eye makeup to draw attention, but remain balanced against the Breasts and lips that will obviously be the stars of todays show.
- Legs moisturized, still tanned from the recent vacation in the sun.

My drive in started off in an uneventful fashion, traffic was slow, but not as bad as yesterday.

Once on the freeway, things rolled along, normal action, trucks in the right lane , middle lane moving normal, left lane quick.
Normally I am a bit of an aggressive driver, however today, I chose to remain in the middle lane, giving the truck traffic a bit of a pleasant show thru my RH window as well as my glass sunroof.

Rolling alongside the first driver, I unbuttoned 2 on my blouse, and one on my blazer, left leg up against the door, skirt just high enough to expose my glistening wet clit to the daylight...........slowly keeping pace with the truck.......aligning my car in such a way as to give the handsome mature man a clear view of my best inventory ........my finger slowly circled my tender clit.......this didn't take long....leg trembling....clit now pulsing........I looked up licked my fingers clean and blew the man a kiss with my Red glossy lips..............I hope I added a little something to his day!

Another 10 or so minutes passed, and.............another right lane trucking victim in my sights..........this time a younger man, he was a big boy....strong arms, short military style haircut, sunglasses.......

Again, maneuvering beside him, lining his line of sight up............two more buttons open........bra now flipped under my breasts exposing my hard nipples for him.........glittering cleavage.........licking my fingers as I traced the outline of my breasts..........his keen eyes now visible as he whipped off his sunglasses for a better look. I knew I had him........licking three fingers at once, my hand dove down two fingers spreading my pink pussy wide open, middle finger working my throbbing clit for him.............edging, finger slowing, I look up at him and he could instantly see the torment and desperation in my expression. This guy knows what he is watching, the sexy big boy can read a woman, a girl can tell these things........finger continuing.......I kept glancing at the hawt man.........my mind wanting to see his big strong throbbing cock..........as mt finger, and mind continued to wander, I watched him.......staring, smiling occasionally nodding.......imagining those same expressions as if I was devouring his steel like veiny hard cock.........I got a bit caught up..........I was so tempted to cum...........so close.........STOP I thought......fingers off....phew.

I took the next exit, face flushed, pussy fluttering, clit throbbing, astonished to discover I was licking my fingers as I pulled into the parking garage.

Well...........off to work, in search of more cocks to imagine.

Feel free to KIK me anytime at andreaswallows I will be sure to show my appreciation in my reply to you this evening Sir

xoxoxoxox................andreaswallows........... ..and makes it very obvious to all

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!