View Single Post
Old 02-07-2018, 08:31 PM   #125
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Hey guys I am single as fuck and you know what Valentine's Day is the one day a year besides the holidays where I feel like shit because I don't get a rose from a boy or even a compliment. I am not ashamed to admit it that sometimes the most adorable things make me want to puke. With that being said please enjoy your girlfriends, boyfriends, husbands, wives, partners, and etc. If you are in a relationship on this the days of love, I recommend you look into the history of the holiday and write someone a romantic letter on real paper. For those of you that do not remember how a pen works, there are cursive guides all over google...

Okay so I am butthurt and you know what I am sure others are too. So can everyone please do me a favor and make me feel better by giving denial to three more people? The thread will open by midnight tonight as soon as I write up the rules. There will again be 3 groups listed when the thread opens. The denial time will start at midnight Valentines day in the time zone you are in no matter when the thread itself will close (i.e. days maxing out) Starting it tonight will give a week to add days and add people to the denial.

But my whining aside, this will be the raffle for February. There will not be another one until March so if you would like to play, please enter when the rules are posted. I would like to see more new people play!

-WBB

RULES ARE UPDATED, YOU CAN START ADDING ENTRIES AT MIDNIGHT!

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits

Last edited by Wedgiebondagebabe; 02-07-2018 at 08:53 PM.
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Wedgiebondagebabe for this post: