View Single Post
Old 02-05-2018, 04:15 PM   #7
AnalSlave1

Entry 4
Ben woke up the following morning and got dressed in full white. He saw a note on the desk.

Meet me in the room labelled “ANAL” at 9am.

Ben looked at the clock that read 8:49am. He rushed upstairs and ran through the hallways looking for the room labelled ANAL. When he finally found it, he was late by 10minutes. As she tied him up nude with a rope to the ceiling putting in an awkward position, she said,
“I’m going to have to punish you. You can’t be coming late.” She took a paddle from a drawer and positioned herself behind him.
“Say, thank you and count after each hit.” She hit him once on his ass. Ben let out a little shriek in pain.
“1, thank you.” This continued until 10. She hit him and his bottom was completely red.
“10, thank…you mistress.”
“I’m going to put a toolbox (a sex machine) under you have it fuck you.” She lubed up his anus and placed the toolbox under him.
“I can control the speed from my phone so I’m going to leave you here for half an hour. I’ve applied enough lube so I’ll be in the lounge. I’ll be back in 30mins.” The toolbox started fucking Ben slowly and occasionally sped up and slowed downed. Ben couldn’t help it and started moaning. Ben got aroused and then got an erection. After 30mins, Ashley returned and stopped the machine.
“You pig, you have some precum.” She walks towards him and smacks his cock. Ben lets out a little shriek.
“Don’t make me use a gag.” She untied him and then brought him over to the bed in the corner. She put on strapon and put more lube in his asshole. She started fucking him in the missionary position. After about 30mins, she stopped. She slowly fingered his lubed anus.
“That’s enough for today, no orgasm for you today. Also, you have to go back to your room naked.”
“Yes mistress, thank you mistress.” Ben slowly made his back to his room, luckily no one saw him. While he was making the last turn before the hallway leading to the dorms. He ran into Kushi. She was naked from the waist down with whip marks on her thighs.
“Um… let’s just forget this ever happened.” said Kushi.
“Agreed”
Ben entered his room and sat down on the couch. His ass was hurting and he was about to take a bath. All the anal really turned him on, he wanted to masturbate but he noticed a camera in the corner and didn’t want to regret this later. The lifestyle of a slave was tough.
Limits- Scat, Messy, Public

PM dares - send me one of these words to dare me
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=85253
AnalSlave1 is offline   Reply With Quote