Thread: Panty shopping
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 10:30 PM   #3
Vodin30
getDare Devil

Ok my first trip panty shopping.

Diana and I met for coffee on Wednesday. I could see that she had something on her mind and I was pretty sure what is was. After we had coffee we started strolling along the mall. When we got to the Victorias Secret Pink store she stopped and handed me the envelope with the instructions in it. I was not too concerned at first as she was with me and I was sure I could play it off. I soon found out that was not the case. As I turned to enter she turned and walked away. I called after her. She turned around and just said, "I would not get arrested, this time." My heart immediately started to race. Yes I was expecting this but I was by no means ready for it. Looking around as I entered I saw that I was the only one in there except for the sales lady. All I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears as she approached me and asked if she could be of any help. I felt a bead of sweat form on my temple. I tried to sound nonchalant but my throat went dry and I croaked out a meek "yes" I swallowed several times and tried to recover. I told her I needed to get some underwear and that my girlfriend wrote it down for me. As I handed her the letter my hand was not just shaking it was trembling. She looked puzzled but took it and started to read. I felt as if the temperature has risen 100 degrees or something. She smiled and folded the letter and put it in her pocket. She them turned and rummaged through the display of panties picking out several bright ones. She finally handed me five thongs. she then directed me to the sales counter. I thanked her and headed off. My heart was still racing and I still felt very flush as I finished me purchase. As I collected my bag Diana walked up and asked if I got what I needed in what I felt was an all too loud voice.

I never did find out what the letter had said.

First letter down, I'm wondering now if there are any more.

I am a baby and should be treated like one

Baby's Likes:
I am just starting my foray into ABDL, teach me.
Limits: family, friends, animals, scat, underage, social suicide. Permanent markings.

You are welcome to email me, PM, or KIK me

KIK: vodin11
Vodin30 is online now   Reply With Quote