View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 02:52 PM   #230
Miss Lizzi

Report 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
The first person you need to tip, waiter/taxi driver/etc, should receive your worn panties as part of the tip
Hmmm that would be embarrassing. Bimbo thinks the waiter would have to be quite open to that before bimbo did such a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyPrincess_Jenny View Post
Bimbo lizzi should use a public restroom, more busy as possible, once getting out the toilet bimbo have to "forget" the buttplug somewhere inside and remember to get it back while someone else is already getting in (more people will notice the scene more fun will be I think).
Eeekkkk completed, however briefly and the bathroom wasnt too busy. Bimbo was fixing her makeup at the sinks and left the plug on the back of the toilet. 2 women come in together but neither went in to that cubicle thankfully. Bimbo scurried back in and snatched the plug back up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
lets see if i can try again with a more milder one.

Bimbo Lizzi weither out to dinner or lunch will make a trip to the bathroom with an ice cube or something cold in her hands and pull her tits out and rub the ice cube or something cold upon her nipples until melted. Everytime Bimbo Lizzi feels her nipples warming she is too return during the dinner or luch time to the bathroom and repeat the process until the meal is finished.
Bimbo Lizzi got ice in her drink. When going the bathroom was sure to take out an ice cube and rub it over her boob.When it was nearly melted bimbo dropped it in to her bra cup and left it there to melt away. Bimbos nipples stayed pretty hard while at her meal. Bimbo made sure to go the bathroom a couple of extra times even though it wasn't needed just to make sure bimbo could finish this dare off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrs View Post
when you're in your car you have to pull up your skirt/dress so you're naked waist down
Hmmm wasn't quite relevant to the holiday. Have not done this sorry.

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote