View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 10:18 AM   #229
Miss Lizzi

Report 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Hi SideWind

Is this going to be just counted on posts or tasks. it would be good to only count creative dares/tasks otherwise the posts can rack up very quickly with no effort.

Today's task from me is.

Bimbo Lizzi is To Ride with the Bulls...(OK I know my theme is more Spanish)

Bimbo Lizzi is to cuck the Boyfriend by chatting up other men in front of him, however it must be more than one man at a time.

It can be locals or other tourists but it must be in front of the Boyfriend it could just be suggestive flirting to full on leaving the boyfriend at the bar/hotel and going back with the Bulls to their room.

How much of a Dlut is Bimbo Lizzi??? I hope we find out.
Im not sure if bimbo has done this directly. Bimbo Lizzi flirted for other dares, such as the water netball sort of dare. Being extra flirty. Plus bimbo flirts sometimes without realising it anyway so again possibly completed this dare without actively trying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlutQueen View Post
I'll let your boyfriend decide is this one is too much
He is to bring you on a 15 minute walk, just like a dog. You will be naked except for a collar and leash, and on all fours the whole time. You will pee once during this walk, and pee like a dog. I recommend doing this in a very secluded area (obviously) and probably late at night. Your boyfriend should also be an abusive dog owner, who yanks, drags or spanks his dog if she is being too slow.
Very sexy, nice dare but too daring to try on holiday. Plus would be hard to convince the boyfriend to do this one. Maybe the collar and leash but peeing he may not 'get'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDegri View Post
Bimbo should have her boyfriend cum in her pussy before going out for dinner. Bimbo must hold the cum in her pussy until dessert. Bimbo must take a spoon from the table and scoop the cum from her pussy and eat it with whatever dessert she is having.

Of course depending on public limitations and your boyfriends cooperation.
Boyfriend was happy to fuck Bimbo and cum inside her before dinner. Bimbo after being fucked and denying herself put on her little black thong. This was thoroughly stained when cum was leaking into it along with plenty of bimbo juices. Being fucked and denied is sooooo mean and frustrating and bimbo struggles to calm down afterwards.
Bimbo couldn't bring herself to fulfill the second part of the dare.
Bimbo felt exposed and definitely felt like a slut knowing her pussy was slowly leaking cum out in to her thong. Bimbo felt like people around could smell the cum on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil420 View Post
When you first get up in the morning put on your outerwear from the night before no underwear then walk to an underwear store and buy a set after paying put it on at the counter saying "I have no idea what happened to mine last night" making you look a right slut
fun task again but sorry just couldnt fit this one in

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote