View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 10:01 AM   #13
karthik

[QUOTE=nastylarry;3142675]Answer each question with how long it's been since you've done that particular thing. Be a specific as you can, but put down your best guess if you can't really remember. Answer "never" if you have to.

age? sex? location? 32 male Manchester UK

1. How long has it been since you've masturbated? 18 hours

2. How long has it been since you've had an orgasm? 18 hours

3. How long has it been since you've had sex? 10 months. my wife is pregnant. so no fucking business

4. How long has it been since someone has seen you naked in real life? 10 months since last I had sex with my wife.

5. How long has it been since sent a naked picture of yourself to someone? 3 days, when a female(?) asked me to send a naked pic

6. How long has it been since you've been naked outdoors? never

7. How long has it been since you've saved or trimmed your pubes? 4 days, shaved

8. How long has it been since you've sucked a dick? never

9. How long has it been since you've tasted cum? never, although I think I have tasted my precum. salty and eewwww

10. How long has it been since you've bought new underwear? 2 months

11. How long has it been since you've taken a shower? yesterday

12. How long has it been since you've slept naked?[/QUOTE] 1 year. its cold out here. so I don't sleep naked nowadays
limits: family, illegal, anal, insertions, cum eating, POT, messy extreme pain, poo, pics with face.

Edging dare: edges done 1036. daily edge 184
in chastity 2018-2021
last complete orgasm 25/12/2018
last ruined orgasm 25/12/2019
karthik is offline   Reply With Quote