View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 10:24 AM   #17
Magnetic
Account Banned

Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
Seriously? I stopped reading this post at this point. What in the world do any of these topics have to do with politics? Why must we politicize EVERYTHING? And why are so many conservatives still so angry? You WON, YOUR guy is in charge now (I'm assuming you're in the US due to the Hillary reference), shouldn't you be happy? Oh, and stating an opinion on a message board is not "imposing" an opinion on anyone ("imposing" is what your side tries to do with archaic laws regulating morality ie opposing gay marriage, abortion, even Sunday liquor sales in some parts of the country, but I digress). As a "libtard" I'll post my opinions wherever I damned well please, and if you don't like it, don't read it, snowflake.
As a libtard, you can post your opinions all you want. But don't try to impose them on others.

Dare Rules, they apply to all the dares I give unless I specifically excuse you from them.

Did I tell you should be Going Commando? This is what I meant! Why all these rules?

Spank Generator (its thread is here)

Email: [email protected]
Kik: magnetic.king
Magnetic is offline   Reply With Quote