View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 03:32 PM   #10
Norguy

I hate to go personal on debates, but reading this I just couldnt help myself. I'll try to be on point and to the case, but no promises.

You present this as (far as I can see) a debate and a discussion, where it seems like you just want your own place to rant and try to force people to agree with you.

About the whole findom thing
First of all, the admins of this forum is free to put whatever they want into the rules and enforce it in whatever way they see fit.
Secondly, from what findom I've seen on here the persons that advertise it (briefly) usually posts adds with little to no info, or misleading kinks and limits and only presents the findom aspect after contact.
To end this, this may be because I have no interest in findom and don't really "get" it. But most findommes I've seen around seems like people who throw out a couple of lines of chat and then require you to empty your pockets for them. Again, this may vary from domme to domme, but the trend doesn't seem very good to me and I wouldn't want some poor guy who just wanted some kinky time to end up in financial troubles because shit got out of hand.

Quote:
We all know full well that there are underaged users on Getdare.
If any of the admins have come to the same conclusion as you, it's a fair choice to not allow nudity on here. It saves them a hell of a lot of problems and keeps their hands clean.

Quote:
Due to the corrupt establishment [...] like the Martyr I am.
First off, throwing out edgy and anarchistic comments won't help you in a debate. Present your case, facts and other reasons why your point of view is "right". And also, presenting yourself as some self sacrificing martyr and a "better than others" only makes me (and I'm guessing other people) not wanting to agree with you.

Quote:
I can no longer go on my instagram, without seeing wimpy boys crying and moaning and it’s actually doing my head in.
You should really spend some time to curate your social media or leave it if this keeps you from being able to use it.

Quote:
I realised that I had these issues, I manned up and I found ways to deal with them.
Great, creds to you. The thing with mental issues is that there isn't one magical "fix it all" for them. For some, exercise and better diet works as a cure, others meds or therapy. I can agree that there is a lot of people on social media that are crying for attention, but I don't think that people with serious issues should shut the fuck up because of it.

To end this off, I would advice you to try and approach subjects in the future with a pinch less salt and present subjects in a factual way and keep the anger/edgyness on low.

peace

My toys!

Likes, Dislikes and Limits
Norguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Norguy for this post: