View Single Post
Old 08-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #32
rosamund

Send a message via MSN to rosamund

Quote:
Originally Posted by emigh88 View Post
heres a dare u can only use one peace of paper and 4 peaces of tape and you u have to use it to cover yourself you can wear nothing but the paper. stand by a window for ten minutes. take a pic to. you can cut the paper tear it whatever u have to do but only one peace.
That's one i can do now. I'm making a paper bra out of two triangles that i'm taping to my boobs at the sides. I don't have anything else on so I'm going to open my curtains now and stand by my window. You didn't say if I have to put the light on, but I will leave my bedside light on anyway. Here goes now.

Hikue, if they do fall down, could i carry them in my hand , or else just take them off and leave them? But if you want me to do something else, please say.

I will answer on the other dares tomorrow!

Likes embarrassment, public, accidentally on purpose, revealing clothes, getting wet or messy, exhibitionism, needing the toilet, being spanked, being helpless, having to do as i'm told, being punished

Doesn't like things that could get me into big trouble or danger, or risk my health

Hard limits: family, blood, cam,....might add more when i find out what they are.

I'm not looking for a Mistress or a Master right now
rosamund is offline   Reply With Quote