View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:07 PM   #226
Miss Lizzi

Report 24 (page 7)

Oh dear, bimbo Lizzi feels shes getting to a rough spell in these dares so must give her apologies and offer up punishments for those not completed. These punishments will be complied together at the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Before the Sexy show Bimbo Lizzi Is to ask her Boyfriend to tell her at the end of the show his favorite scene. She is to recreate it that night for him
We did go see a sexy show and i already knew his favorite section. The girl got a guy out the audience and handcuffed his hands behind his back, blindfolded him and then gave him a lapdance.
Bimbo Lizzi blindfolded bimboi when getting back to the hotel room. This was late and bimbo Lizzi was very drunk.
While he was blindfolded bimbo Lizzi intended to do a short strip tease but then realized (half way through)he couldn't see the striptease? Bimbo changed plans and oulled his jeans up, got down on her knees and took his hard dick in her mouth. His dick already smelt of sex before bimbo pressed her lips against it and within a couple of minutes, took his cum load in her mouth. That part certainly wasn't in the scene. Bimbo was however unfortunately sick. Not because of the salty cum but because of the large amount of alcohol consumed. So after being sick bimbo passed out in bed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyPrincess_Jenny View Post
Ok, another remote vib related one.

Bimbo lizzi have to put her vibe in at max level before go out for a show and bring the remote to her, buy popcorn, the biggest size and put the remote in the bottom of the can (better if bimbo can do it before pour popcorn in), I think is pretty obvious how the rest works, enjoy popcorn and show .
Similar to the other popcorn dare bimbo supposes so bimbo lizzi didn't get around to do this. So sorry Sissyprincess_jenny, bimbo Lizzi feels like shes letting you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post
Pretty simple task but I wanted to help out. 5 humping edges with your sleeping pillow for the night.
Thank you! Done! Although sometimes pillow humping is hard. Well its not but reaching an edge can be difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Post
Having just seen a Co-worker in a "Fashion" Ring collar, at work these Fashion collars are getting more mainstream...now I would not expect you to wear one back in the UK but maybe you can find either a cheap fashion collar or D/s good quality collar and Wear it to the sexy show.

They are even talking about them on Mum's net...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...te-choker.html
Interesting idea. Bimbo Lizzi likes collars although doesn't actually like anything around her neck for a while. Putting this in a similar category to the buy x sex toy, buy x item..... bimbo Lizzi just didn't have time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddjobber View Post
i would recommend bimbo lizzi go to an adult store in vegas, buy a tail butt plug and wear that under a loose fitting skirt. every minute worn outside of her room is a minute she can later spend masturbating.

anyone that comments on it she must also show it too
Sorry odd, cute idea though but didnt get to do this again. Again buy x at x shop and there just wasnt time.

Limits and likes- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78069
Miss Lizzi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Miss Lizzi for this post: